Clear all

New to the evolution

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Carl Travers
(@carl-travers)
Topic starter

I am new here happily married for 14 years and my wife and I are big fans of your site. I like how you normalize some of the kinks that come to couples who are in long term relationships and explain the importance of communication even with topics that are difficult or taboo

My biggest fantasies are sharing my wife Kaylene and feeling inadequate to her. This comes from my previous marriage which ended when she cheated on me, not going to lie it was difficult and scarred me emotionally. I feel safe and comfortable with my wife and that allows me to explore my emotions. I think the pain turns to arousal as a defense mechanism and is a huge turn on. 

We have a friend I will call Bryan and he just broke up with his girlfriend so he was single. We invited him over for drinks and a small back yard bbq by the pool. We got into some sexy conversation about kinks and my wife told Bryan about the scars that my previous relationship left. He was fascinated and asked for details. I stayed silent but watching them both intensely until finally she just said watch. 

Kaylene pulled the shoelace type string from the front of Bryan's swimming shorts. He looked down at her in disbelief and I stayed seated as I was told, loving the events that were unfolding in front of me. She removed his cock from his shorts and it was already partially hard, she kissed the tip and said see Carl I told you he would be bigger than you, winking at me and giving him a sly look while admiring his dick. This was Bryan's first clue that tonight's activities were at least partially premeditated. It is true, my wife found Bryan attractive and hoped that something might happen but you can never force things. Her intuition was great as it usually is. 

Kaylene had Bryan's cock in her hand, I walked over and started to remove my own. She told me to sit back down, only big dicks are allowed to be out right now. Giggling to herself and Bryan looked at me not knowing how to react. She sucked him slowly and jerked him gently with her hand. He was bigger than me by about an inch and also slightly bigger in girth. I caught myself staring and maybe even admiring his cock for a moment and realized that they both saw my gaze but neither of them said anything.

Advertisement

After a few more minutes, he told her that he was going to cum and he groaned while Kaylene took it all in her mouth wiping the last bit that was on her lip. Both of them looked over at me. See she said, Carl knows that the big dicks get the attention around here.

Bryan was a good sport and similar events have happened with him a few times since then. Last time she sat us both down on the couch and drop our pants, held us both in her hands and said hmm I think I'll take the big one. Laughing as he put him in her mouth and motioned for me to go away. I never know what this incredible woman will do next but I am surprised every single time. In a good way.

Each time, I am humiliated but incredibly turned on seeing my wife so sexually aggressive and confident with another man. Her confidence is infectious, I love seeing the glow in her eyes and the fire in her personality. I know that she loves giving head and our experimentation has never gone beyond oral but I love being able to play so freely with her. Now that she knows the teasing is such a turn on without bringing up any hurtful memories from my past, she loves to play and knows that she is the woman of my dreams. So I ask. How did I get so lucky?

Posted : 10/07/2022 12:53 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement