New to the Forum not new to chastity

3 Posts
3 Users
6 Likes
Ebc74Ec67Bbe7B24E6607Ad10Ab81Ff0?S=400&Amp;R=X&Amp;D=Monsterid
(@dachasunbathes)
Topic starter

Hi All, 

Dachasunbathes here, just joined the forum. I’ve been interested in chastity and some form of FLR for a long time. Newly single and searching for a partner. Not the easiest journey any advice would be great. I love all the posts. 

if your curious Dachasunbathes is an anagram. Should be easy enough to figure out if your interested.

Best, D

Posted : 27/02/2022 9:48 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Assuming you're a man, the problem you'll run into quickly is that "chastity and some form of FLR" is not what women are looking for. They're looking for a relationship, and within that, they might consider something kinky.

Advertisement

So instead of looking for "chastity and some form of FLR", you should probably be looking for a relationship with a woman who is open-minded yet knows what she wants. Terms you can use if you're on dating sites include "sex positive" and maybe "kink friendly" (not sure since I haven't dated in a few centuries).

But most of your pass/fail on this one will be up to your own ability to be honest and communicate well.

Posted : 28/02/2022 11:34 am
J.M, J.M and J.M reacted
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Agree with above,  start dating, and b4 things get too serious talk to her about what your vision is for your sex life & relationship vision & get her thoughts.  You may need to date a few b4 you find the one. 

Posted : 28/02/2022 6:34 pm
J.M, J.M and J.M reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement