Clear all

New to the site

3 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
Securehubby
(@securehubby)
Topic starter

My husband and I started locking him up as a game but it has become more than that for us. We laugh every time we see a lock or key. I would say that the key has even become a symbol of our marriage. Some couples have a shared song. We share a lock together. It works for us and we enjoy it. 

He has a higher sex drive than I do. Hell he wants it every night. I dont. The cage keeps things less sexual until I want them to be sexual. I find that I am more sexual and tease him more knowing that he can't do anything about it. I am more comfortable being my silly perverted self around him when I know there is no sexual pressure. Hard for me to explain but there are so many reasons why this is right for us.

It is great to read some of your blogs that help explain what we've been thinking all this time. 

Posted : 13/01/2021 12:19 pm
AandM, subhubphx, AandM and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @securehubby

I find that I am more sexual and tease him more knowing that he can't do anything about it. I am more comfortable being my silly perverted self around him when I know there is no sexual pressure. Hard for me to explain but there are so many reasons why this is right for us.

It can be hard to explain but you've come to place where people understand completely and are happy to the things you have found.  Welcome aboard.  Looking forward to hearing and seeing more.

Posted : 13/01/2021 1:25 pm
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @securehubby

The cage keeps things less sexual until I want them to be sexual. I find that I am more sexual and tease him more knowing that he can't do anything about it. I am more comfortable being my silly perverted self around him when I know there is no sexual pressure.

That to me is the best part of this. I remember one of my wife's friends complaining that sometimes she just wants a back rub with the implication being her husband only rubs her back in exchange for or at least with the expectation of sex. 

Advertisement

A chastity cage certainly makes sure a back rub stays just a back rub unless YOU want it to be more! 

Thanks for your introduction and photo too - it certainly looks like you have Ryan locked up in a properly sized cage! 

Posted : 13/01/2021 2:39 pm
AandM, subhubphx, AandM and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement