Clear all

New to this scene…kinda.

5 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
Jnuts
(@jnuts)
Topic starter

My wife and I have been off and on into chastity for quite a while. More off than on for the passed few years. I bought a new device (Cherry Keeper) a few weeks ago and getting back in the saddle turned into something else entirely. 

My wife is registering as well and I’m sure she will give some details. We have decided to dive into a FLR head first. Not going to beasy but we are committed.

Posted : 22/09/2021 1:13 pm
Jafo987, Matthew989, lockedforlynn and 6 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

I don't know ... my wife finds it really easy. ?

Good luck!

Posted : 22/09/2021 3:17 pm
Jnuts
(@jnuts)
Topic starter

@true42 it is a bit of a struggle for mine. Vanilla and submissive in her natural state.

Advertisement

Posted : 22/09/2021 5:51 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

@jnuts my wife is pure vanilla as well. At some point, though, she started to see some real benefits, and at that point, this thing took on a life of its own. It's still pure vanilla (no complaints from me, even though I tend toward the kinky side), other than the steel.

You know, a lot of marriages are based on the barter system: Husband does ____ (fill in the blank), so expects wife to do _sex_ (always the same answer). Chastity really takes that particular bull by the horns (or perhaps by the nose ring). It's an interesting dynamic change. I sure hope that you two can find some fun ways to enjoy it!

Posted : 23/09/2021 8:14 am
joebear, joebear and joebear reacted
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

Good luck.  

Posted : 25/09/2021 6:33 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement