Clear all

Nice to meet you all

5 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
Frenchyben
(@frenchyben)
Topic starter

Hello everyone and first of all sorry for my poor English. 

I'm going through the "presentation" section like others before me.

So I'm Ben, a 35 year old man who has been in a relationship for many, many years with my partner and who has also been developing for many years an attraction for chastity, controlled orgasm and a big fantasy about candaulism and cuckolding without ever having really practiced any of these things.

My wife and I have a rather (too?) classic sexuality, the problem is that after so many years of "cushy" sex, it is difficult to introduce these new concepts in our relationship (fear of being misunderstood, of being judged...). In short, all this remains for me at the moment in the realm of fantasy, but I do not despair of trying this one day. 

In any case I love the blog which I find very interesting and instructive.

Advertisement

Posted : 03/07/2020 4:46 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Welcome - this might be the blog that helps your partner understand chastity as it focuses on reality as opposed to fantasy.

Emma s post s are really well written and informative and keep away from the more sensationalist elements of many chastity blogs.

Posted : 03/07/2020 10:47 am
FrenchyBen, Emma, FrenchyBen and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome!

I encourage you to share any blogs with your wife and let me know if you have any questions. We've got a great community here and we are always feeding off each other and learning. Speaking of... am I the only one that had to google candaulism? I learned something today, thank you! 

Posted : 03/07/2020 5:30 pm
Frenchyben
(@frenchyben)
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Thank you for your answers.

To make my wife discover this blog is my summer objective because it is one of the most complete and interesting that I could cross on the net.

It is the only one that doesn't confuse chastity with blind submission and shares the keyholder's point of view as well as the caged's one.

Hoping to come back to you soon with real evolution. Well, I keep my fingers crossed. ? 

Posted : 06/07/2020 2:57 am
Frenchyben
(@frenchyben)
Topic starter

@mstara

Hello, MsTara.

This is indeed what I noticed after reading and visiting many sites/blogs on the subject.

I hope to be able to make my wife discover this world and who knows, maybe one day post a photo similar to your profile picture...

Posted : 06/07/2020 4:12 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement