Not just for the dom ladies.

3 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Alina
(@alina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My husband is dominant and I am quite submissive. I do like his dominant side but he can be too dominant many times. With the help of this site we have been using chastity for about 6 months to help our relationship. He is still the same dominant man but I now feel more powerful. If he wants to be demanding or rude, I always have a way to reel him back in. He has surrendered control of his orgasms to me without the use of the cage because he has watched me light up and express myself sexually and emotionally. Removing his daily masturbation habit and limiting him to one or two orgasms per week has really helped him become more thoughtful and emotionally connected. I love watching his growing desire through the week as he earns his sweet release. Holding a metaphorical key has even raised my self esteem and sense of self worth because I now feel more of the desire and passion that he has for me.

Posted : 14/08/2019 7:09 am
Namron, Namron and Namron reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Feeling empowered is wonderful and I am glad that you are able to play like this. It sounds like your sexual play has really enabled you to get in touch with your sexuality. I applaud you! 

My only question is...  please don't be offended by this.  Did he ask that you control his orgasms? If so, I am worried that he might be trying to make this seem like it was your idea and "top from the bottom" as it were. 

No matter how it happened, it sounds like this lifestyle is causing nothing but happiness for both of you. I just want to make certain that you are aware that it is common for men to manipulate women into doing sexual things like this into the bedroom. Just make certain that you are doing this 100% because you want to. I'll get off my soapbox now. Welcome to the site and sorry for assuming the worst about your situation.

Posted : 19/08/2019 2:19 pm
Alina
(@alina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Oh no not at all. I understand how sexual needs can make men very manipulative but I brought this to him when looking for ways to spice things up. Honestly I am not very good at it. I really don't do this as much as it sounded in my introduction. We only do this every few weeks but I do like seeing the surprise in his eyes when I do bring it up. I'll say something like "lock it up" or just text him a picture of a key when he is at work and say something like. "you know whats waiting for you when you get home". We do similar stuff for pegging when I want to flip the script on HIM!

Advertisement

Posted : 19/08/2019 3:21 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement