Clear all

Not tonight honey.

8 Posts
5 Users
9 Likes
The Unwanton
(@the-unwanton)
Topic starter

In my marriage we struggle with the frequency of sex and I feel like it is on my shoulders. I don't feel aroused or interested and I know my husband is always ready to go. I do like pegging and I enjoy sex when it happens but there are just so many other things I'd rather be doing. What can I do to be more interested in sex? I know I am letting him down because I see it in his face when I say no to him. I have guilt but lately I've become concerned because I find myself numb to his needs since they are always there.

I'm posting here because I can see how unhappy he is and we are open to exploring new ideas to bring us together. Pegging and chastity work well for us and I think they show him that I am still interested him. There is little question we are a sexual mismatch and I hate that I feel like it is my fault. 

Posted : 27/02/2022 11:40 am
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Couple things to explore and answer for your situation.  Only you can answer these, but answering them may give you the direction. 

Do you want a sex life for your self? Or would you be happy just having him masturbate in your presence or alone?

If you wish you had more drive could it be hormonal? Talk to your Dr. If you do want more desire/drive.

Advertisement

Is he doing things to put you in the mood like when you met?

Massages, flowers, compliments, date nights, non sexual affection, compliments on your looks, have you told him your struggling with desire & given him direction on what you need to get back on track?

You said chastity works, are you using it to also make YOU happy, as in getting help around house, relaxation massages,  being sexully selfish if the mood hits during a massage, or just outta the blue? 

Is your desire low because sex is routine? Or is it rushed because he's rushing to get himself off? 

If it's as simple as you want a sex life, just not as much as him, there are a ton of things u can do that require very little effort & may even surprise you into wanting sex by doing them. 

There was recently a post about all the little things a keyhole can do that are very miner & requires little effort.  Besides those here are other idea's. 

If possible have a naked weekend where he can only wear the cage around the house & nothing else while you remain clothed.

Peg him weekly but require he do all the work  & you stay clothed. He has to put it on you, & lube it, and him self, and clean it after, and of course he has to thank you for taking the time to do it.  Peg him in chastity & don't let him cum, til end of month. 

Get a prostrate massager & practice with it til he has a prostrate orgasm.

Make him masturbate in front of you into your hand, or a tissue, make him do it 3 times in one day, put him on a 60 second timer, if he fails he's locked til next time, give him a ruined orgasm, make him give himself one.

Buy a flesh light & make him use it in front of you.

Put one night on the calendar that is solely for penatrative sex, but be sure to get a full body massage, and an oral orgasm b4 you let him in.

As I said endless things to do, to show him your interested, you care, and require little effort. 

Posted : 28/02/2022 7:47 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Agreed. Tell him to focus on things you enjoy and see if that puts you more in the mood (it may not). It is important that you feel relaxed, are able to enjoy it, and are not pressured (different from an invite).

Posted : 28/02/2022 10:16 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @the-unwanton

In my marriage we struggle with the frequency of sex and I feel like it is on my shoulders. I don't feel aroused or interested and I know my husband is always ready to go. I do like pegging and I enjoy sex when it happens but there are just so many other things I'd rather be doing. What can I do to be more interested in sex? I know I am letting him down because I see it in his face when I say no to him. I have guilt but lately I've become concerned because I find myself numb to his needs since they are always there.

I'm posting here because I can see how unhappy he is and we are open to exploring new ideas to bring us together. Pegging and chastity work well for us and I think they show him that I am still interested him. There is little question we are a sexual mismatch and I hate that I feel like it is my fault. 

First, and most importantly, don't feel guilty about not being an exact libido match for him. Right now, it sucks for him, but you can fix that in his head, and come out the other side of this with him being even happier than if your libido was his very own light-switch to control. Your guilt will get in the way of doing something positive with this, so you do need to stop feeling guilty.

Second, don't confuse his need for attention from you, with his need for sex (in the "intercourse" or "having an orgasm" sense of the term).

Start with those two, and explore from there in any direction that you feel like. You may find some new opportunities open up as you explore.

Posted : 28/02/2022 11:29 am
The Unwanton
(@the-unwanton)
Topic starter

How do you recommend exploring this? I feel like I am letting him down but I also do not want to become resentful by being intimate when I don't crave it. Our marriage counselor suggested some of the same theme that this site teaches. Showing acts of love and doing things for me, it will make me feel in the mood but it just doesn't. I of course don't want him to stop and will sometimes be intimate because I know how much effort he is giving toward me. I wish we were on the same page.

Posted : 21/03/2022 10:55 am
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

Our friend, allabouther, has some great posts related to this topic, I think you might find them helpful. Perhaps if your husband is willing to do things that don't involve traditional intercourse every time, you might be more relaxed and interested in engaging in playful sex acts.  

Posted : 21/03/2022 11:10 am
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

I've mentioned this before on a different site, there is a book on Amazon called Uniqly Rika, it's a little hard to follow at times, but it's a very good approach to handling his kinks, and how to put little effort into things, but still show him you value his kinks, and has him thanking you all along.

Only other idea is to put a couple days on the calendar like you would a kids event,  and the only promise your giving is a release of some sort, even if all he does is get himself off.  Or promise that you'll THINK about letting him cum. LOL

Posted : 21/03/2022 12:01 pm
Sam, Sam and Sam reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @the-unwanton

I of course don't want him to stop and will sometimes be intimate because I know how much effort he is giving toward me. 

This isn't a great answer, but I think the answer lies in asking yourself what you want. Take advantage and live your best life: walks in the evening, watching shows, puzzles, games, Wordle, AmongUs, or talking in front of a fire. Is there something you like that he could do with you?

PS - love the name.

Posted : 23/03/2022 5:21 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement