Clear all

Pay to play

9 Posts
6 Users
24 Likes
Marcus
(@marcus)
Topic starter

I just ran across your site and my wife and I do something that might be similar to chastity. Each time I masturbate it costs me $20. No questions asked I simply cashapp her 20 and she knows what it is for. We have done this since we had a fight about my masturbation a few years ago and I've given her hundreds of dollars per month. She pays for our dinner sometimes and the money is spent on me some of the time but it gives us a fun game to play and makes me think twice about masturbating since it will cost me and I then must share it with her.

Posted : 15/12/2020 8:15 am
Rectrix, Rectrix and Rectrix reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @marcus

I just ran across your site and my wife and I do something that might be similar to chastity. Each time I masturbate it costs me $20. No questions asked I simply cashapp her 20 and she knows what it is for. We have done this since we had a fight about my masturbation a few years ago and I've given her hundreds of dollars per month. She pays for our dinner sometimes and the money is spent on me some of the time but it gives us a fun game to play and makes me think twice about masturbating since it will cost me and I then must share it with her.

What an interesting take.  I'm going to ask my wife if She would consider this, but I have a feeling I already know the answer ... 'you're money already is my money, so the answer is no'.  I'm pretty sure she'll go with what works for us ... prohibition on masturbation altogether unless it is with her permission and under her direct supervision.  But hey, you never know unless you ask.  Wish my luck ! ? ? 

Posted : 15/12/2020 9:09 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Very interesting idea. All the ladies on this site are driving expensive cars and clothes, someone might look back at this thread and figure out why. Welcome to the site Marcus and thanks for your very unique contribution. Can you tell us any more?

Posted : 15/12/2020 10:49 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

If we'd done this in the days before my husband was caged then he would have been broke most of the time!
In fact I would probably have had to lend him money to pay me  ? 

Posted : 16/12/2020 4:40 am
Rectrix, Emma, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

In fact I would probably have had to lend him money to pay me  ?

That is absolutely hilarious!

Advertisement

Posted : 16/12/2020 6:08 am
mstara, Emma, mstara and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I quoted this in my latest blog. Too creative not to!

Posted : 17/12/2020 6:25 pm
Russ195
(@russ195)
Trusted Member

Pay to play, we have been doing this for years. I am locked part time, but even when I am not, my wife is always home and rarely goes anywhere that I am not with her. I am usually locked if she does go somewhere and leave me at home.

We started doing the pay to play thing several years ago. We do it one month at a time. The first time I masturbate is $5 and each time after that, it goes up $5. There is a limit of no more than 8 times a month. She puts puts the money in her mad fund, she can spend on what she wants or we may go do something together. She usually saves it for 6 months or more before spending it.

It is something we can laugh about and she enjoys putting the money away. It also helps me to reduce how often I masturbate, which is our whole goal on the male chastity thing anyway. 

Male chastity for us is not for her to not ever let me out to play, but to reduce my masturbating to a tolerable level. A typical month, I usually only do it about 6 times. 

Posted : 22/12/2020 6:21 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Thefutureisfemale
(@thefutureisfemale)

This femdom/findom site allows discreet online payment of a cum tax.

http://femocracyglobal.com/product/cum-tax/

This post was modified 3 years ago by TheFutureIsFemale

Posted : 28/12/2020 10:35 pm
Rectrix, Rectrix and Rectrix reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @thefutureisfemale

This femdom/findom site allows discreet online payment of a cum tax.

http://femocracyglobal.com/product/cum-tax/

So where does the money go? It says its for wine, which I'd be very up for, but it's not clear who exactly the beneficiaries are?

Posted : 29/12/2020 2:25 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement