Clear all

Pegging sounds like it might be fun

10 Posts
6 Users
36 Likes
Peggyvirgin
(@peggyvirgin)
Topic starter

We were watching a show called broad city last night there was a scene about petting and I told my boyfriend that it might be fun. He laughed and said not with me no thank you. Then we talked about it again later and he opened up to the idea a little bit. I think it would make sex so different and truth is I would love to feel sex as a man once in my life. I can imagine it is so different than my experience. I came across this page looking to understand if it will really make me feel what a guy feels and information also convincing him to consider something new. Thank you

Posted : 26/10/2021 8:46 am
Jafo987, subhubphx, Jafo987 and 3 people reacted
Therachel
(@therachel)
Estimable Member

Pegging is wonderful. It may take some talking, teasing and joking about pegging but I think you should try at least once. He really needs to be open to the idea and have a curiosity about experiencing penetrative sex. His noises when penetrating you are noises that you would associated with pushing such as grunting. The noises and moans he will make when being penetrated are more sensual, emotional and receptive. I think we understand each other's sexuality better but I don't think it would ever be possible to experience sex from the "other side".

He shows me a vulnerability when we are pegging that we've never experienced together. The downside to a new emotional experience is that it makes him confront fears of being gay and feeling like taking it up the ass makes him less of a man. After our first experience we had a long talk about it and he asked if admitting he enjoyed it makes him bisexual. I asked if he is aroused by the thought of a man having sex with him and he said no. So I told him that allowing him to experience a new type of pleasure doesn't make him magically gay. The fact that he only wants to experience it with me just brings the two of us closer together.

Emma had a blog about how pegging feels as a woman which I thought was great. From my perspective, the first time was really confusing and distracting. The hip motions were difficult and they really gave me a workout. I was in my own head the first time and wondering if I was doing it right. It wasn't until the end that I started paying attention to him. I really started to enjoy it when I focused on how he reacted to each of my types of thrusting. You came a cross a great site free of judgement. I think you will like it here. I read a few sites but this one resonates some incredible truths for us.

Edit- Linked to blog you mentioned.

Advertisement

This post was modified 2 years ago by Emma

Posted : 26/10/2021 10:17 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @peggyvirgin

We were watching a show called broad city last night there was a scene about petting 

That scene was so great. I wish pegging was more prevalent and accepted!

@therachel I love and appreciate your response! Can you go into more detail about his reactions to the different types of thrusting? What parts of his reactions made you enjoy pegging?

Posted : 26/10/2021 10:40 am
Momo22, subhubphx, djv and 6 people reacted
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

As a guy who is now the recipient of this form of love making I can say it is wayyy different than what I envisioned.  It is not "natural" for a guy, but he needs to understand the prostate is a sex organ that has nothing to do with homosexuality.  I hope your boyfriend goes for it, and repeat the common advice to start easy.  Start with some butt plugs, then maybe some finger play or a very small dildo with lots of lube.  Neither of you want it to be painful.  You CAN tease him (some humiliation is part of the fun for her and I) but reinforce it is okay.  Vulnerable is the key word here.  I have never felt so vulnerable in my life.  She had to assure me that that was not only okay, but is one of the main points of this type of play - to alternate roles.  I usually cannot even move afterwards and later really need to be held by her.  The depth of love and emotions I feel is amazing and worth any discomfort or ego-bruising.  Truly transformational.

Posted : 28/10/2021 4:58 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @therachel

Pegging is wonderful. It may take some talking, teasing and joking about pegging but I think you should try at least once. He really needs to be open to the idea and have a curiosity about experiencing penetrative sex. His noises when penetrating you are noises that you would associated with pushing such as grunting. The noises and moans he will make when being penetrated are more sensual, emotional and receptive. I think we understand each other's sexuality better but I don't think it would ever be possible to experience sex from the "other side".

He shows me a vulnerability when we are pegging that we've never experienced together. The downside to a new emotional experience is that it makes him confront fears of being gay and feeling like taking it up the ass makes him less of a man. After our first experience we had a long talk about it and he asked if admitting he enjoyed it makes him bisexual. I asked if he is aroused by the thought of a man having sex with him and he said no. So I told him that allowing him to experience a new type of pleasure doesn't make him magically gay. The fact that he only wants to experience it with me just brings the two of us closer together.

Emma had a blog about how pegging feels as a woman which I thought was great. From my perspective, the first time was really confusing and distracting. The hip motions were difficult and they really gave me a workout. I was in my own head the first time and wondering if I was doing it right. It wasn't until the end that I started paying attention to him. I really started to enjoy it when I focused on how he reacted to each of my types of thrusting. You came a cross a great site free of judgement. I think you will like it here. I read a few sites but this one resonates some incredible truths for us.

Edit- Linked to blog you mentioned.

Pegging is wonderful.  I know that for many (most even) men, the whole "does it mean I'm gay" thing is the initial hurdle.  I was a hesitation hurdle in my mind as well way back then.  Even before Ms. K. had our official ceremony on our traditional wedding anniversary, and even before entering our WLM lifestyle, anal penetration was something that I was smart enough to let her know I enjoyed, hell even when we started dating.  Even though we were not official D/s then, we did enjoy being kinky.

"I asked if he is aroused by the thought of a man having sex with him and he said no. So I told him that allowing him to experience a new type of pleasure doesn't make him magically gay. The fact that he only wants to experience it with me just brings the two of us closer together."

This says it all for me.  It's a very intimate act of course and as such being on the receiving end of penetration can be a scary place for men, especially alpha men.  I'm alpha in every aspect of my life other than my time with my wife.  I have no problem admitting that I enjoy the feeling of being what is otherwise considered the feminine role of being penetrated.  Being made love to. Being the receiver.  And yes, being expected to provide it whenever I am told to.  

Being a recent convert to cage always or mostly on, I have discovered that being penetrated while caged is an entirely different and better experience because the cage has the effect of eliminating the penis from the sex equation while being penetrated.  At least for me it does.  The motions and moans that one's body goes through are night and day different when you are the "innie" and not the "outtie".  

I've never experience more and better in my life.  The ability to experience such things (and others) in the intimate presence of my beloved Wife makes it magical ... and hardly ever does it include orgasm or ejaculation for me. 

Posted : 28/10/2021 6:40 am
Therachel
(@therachel)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

@therachel I love and appreciate your response! Can you go into more detail about his reactions to the different types of thrusting? What parts of his reactions made you enjoy pegging?

Of course Emma. I meant different types of thrusting like just the tip or full strokes from base to tip and then pushing all the way in and grinding myself against him. From regular sex I never understood how it all works from the guy side. I just know when something feels good that I want more of it. Full long strokes seem to give the most prostate stimulation and give him the most pleasure and bonus because those give me the best ab workout too. I feel it the next day for sure! I like his reactions when his body shakes or when I tell him to relax and breathe and run my fingers up his back and he moans. It makes me feel like he trusts me completely. We have normal sex on Sunday mornings and pegging on Thursday nights. I hate that we schedule it but I love having something to look forward to. Scheduling sex makes sure our intimate time stays important for both of us.

Posted : 28/10/2021 11:23 am
TinCup, J.S., djv and 9 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@therachel Your husband is a lucky man!  Congratulations.

Posted : 28/10/2021 11:42 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@therachel omgeezie this is a pretty hot scene…your husband is one lucky man…

My wife and I have talked several times on this subject, it isn’t happening. She just isn’t into the idea of anal play at all, unfortunately. 

Posted : 28/10/2021 12:13 pm
Peggyvirgin
(@peggyvirgin)
Topic starter

Thanks all of you. What is a good starter kit for equipment without spending to much money.

Headtrip: What sort of humiliation do you recommend for a couple that is very new to this? 

Posted : 28/10/2021 3:25 pm
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

@peggyvirgin To your first question, not sure about a "kit", we got a 3 pack of rubber butt plugs in increasing size from the local sex shop that worked great for cheap to start things out.  Good (water based if you are using silicone rubber toys) lube is a must.  Most drug stores carry Astroglide which is pretty good.  Some latex gloves if you are using your hand or some cheap condoms to cover toys makes cleanup easy.  We also got a bulb style "douche" bulb online for pre-cleaning.  To be honest the worst part about anal is the prep.  My queen sometimes will skip this step, throw an old towel down and put a rubber over her strap on so she can "surprise" me (YES it is a surprise).  Some recommend a prostate massager available in sex shops or online, I cannot speak to those but it is on her Christmas list.  She has a set of panties with a dildo holder and pocket for her bullet vibe that allows her to get off while doing me, and also has a strap on set up with 2 holders (one for her one for me).  You can get anything on Amazon and I think Emma has some links to nicer ones on the site.

Humiliation?  She will tell me "go prep, it's time for you to be MY bitch".  Or say things like "let's see you YOU like it" while she is starting out or ramping up.  One of the hottest things she ever said is as she relaxed back onto me after peaking and said "oh, sex is so much better this way, I see why you guys like it - we are never going back".  My Queen does a wonderful job of reading me.  Just before and during she will usually humiliate me unless she detects some real pain and then will ask me nicely to speak up and tell her what feels good and what really hurts.  She ALWAYS "gets off" but I hear that is not always the case (the vibe in pocket helps insure this) and afterwards she is very good about cuddling and telling me how much she enjoyed it and asking what "works" for me.  This insures that I know it is all about us and the humiliation is just for fun.  I still have trouble getting a proper prostate O but I do feel waves of pleasure and sometimes she will have the cage off and grab my (flacid) penis and send me way over the edge.  Basically she changes it up to keep things fresh quite often.

Sorry, a bit more info than you asked for, just rambling whatever works for us in case any of it helps you guys.

Posted : 29/10/2021 1:16 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement