Clear all

Penetration?

10 Posts
7 Users
30 Likes
Rowdyboy
(@rowdyboy)
Topic starter

I have a question for the ladies on here and you lovely emma. My wife of five years and I practice chastity for about two years now and she loves it. It was my idea since she said things got boring in the bedroom and I read that it might bring some spice back. I can say for sure that it did.

Now to ask the question. My wife enjoys my oral sex but craves penetration. When she plays with herself she uses vibrator on her clit alone but she craves penetration for sex some times per week. Of course I like this but it makes chastity difficult since you can't lock up and have sex too? How do you handle both making sure that she gets penetration and allow her to control your orgasm with chastity device?

Posted : 14/04/2021 4:28 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Let's start by saying that I love penetration and chastity is by no means a replacement for penetration in our sex life. We've separated penetrative sex from orgasm. Heterosexual sex is typically defined as a man and woman thrusting in and out of each other until the man has an orgasm REGARDLESS of whether or not the woman has an orgasm. Since the man is virtually guaranteed an orgasm and women may or may not have an orgasm, there is a resulting orgasm gap. This orgasm gap causes resentment and general sexual dissatisfaction in the relationship. 

Indulge her with sex as frequent as she wishes but separate your orgasm from that sex. When you feel that you are going to have an orgasm, withdraw yourself or ask her for permission. Most sex in our household ends with my having an orgasm or two and telling Kev to "put it away" or "lock it up for next time". Whatever words you are comfortable with are fine but it should amount to sex without any sticky white mess to clean up.

From my end, I love oral sex and I also masturbate with clitoral stimulation alone. Both of those scratch one type of itch. I still love penetration, it is just a different type of itch to scratch. 

Advertisement

Posted : 14/04/2021 4:51 pm
manto2021, subhubphx, manto2021 and 3 people reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

I think I've mentioned this before but we make good use of strap on dildos which we find has a number of benefits/outcomes.

Firstly I get the penetration that I desire from a 'penis' that will stay hard and won't wilt when it has cum and secondly it is a huge mind fuck for him to be going through the actions of having sex with me but without the sensations. He will usually leak quite a lot in his cage as we have sex and of course he'll be trying to get an erection but he doesn't achieve orgasm. Lastly I get really turned on too knowing he is really putting the effort in but that I am in charge of his pleasure.

Posted : 15/04/2021 7:55 am
manto2021, Emma, Matthew989 and 9 people reacted
Rowdyboy
(@rowdyboy)
Topic starter

@emma It seems like it would be frustrating to end sex without orgasm, I can't even imagine. Every single sex experience in my life has ended with an orgasm. My body expects it. This would be a total mind fuck but it would be better than not having sex until unlocked like weve done until this point.

@mstara I don't think i want to tell her about the strapon dildo idea but I know I will. That seems like complete torture. My mind would be telling me that I should be feeling blissfull pleasure but I would feel nothing but the bars of the cage. To feel nothing each time my "dick" slid in and out. Yikes. But like you said her biggest turn on is knowing that me being locked is efforts that I am putting into the relationship. She is more shy so holding the key makes her feel in control of something and it gives her a glimmer of sexual wickedness and confidence in her eye. 

Posted : 17/04/2021 7:18 am
mstara, mstara and mstara reacted
Jsmith12
(@jsmith12)
Eminent Member

yogagirl's method of ending w/o O is wild

https://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/2016/11/yoga-girl-and-story.html?zx=e8dd963360ac505d

Posted : 17/04/2021 1:36 pm
Philaster
(@lukewarmfusion)
Eminent Member

@jsmith12 Not my thing but wild indeed. And there's a gem of a story at the end of that blog with a hilarious moment when a 65-year-old guy visits his doctor. It's worth a read.

Posted : 19/04/2021 6:12 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Another technique some women like to employ is to restrain the mans hands, remove the chastity cage, coat his rock hard member with numbing cream, followed by a condom. The woman get's on top and rides him to one orgasm after another, while he has no sensation so cannot orgasm. He stays hard for her...and denied. If you ladies want to add an additional tease, lean forward and hang your boobs in his face. ?  

Posted : 21/04/2021 9:01 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @williamportor

The woman get's on top and rides him to one orgasm after another, while he has no sensation so cannot orgasm. He stays hard for her...and denied.

Another variation, in addition to the use of numbing cream is to use a condom and ALSO a cock sleeve.  This combination all but ensures that he will last as long as she wants and still be denied.

Posted : 21/04/2021 2:47 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @jsmith12

yogagirl's method of ending w/o O is wild

https://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/2016/11/yoga-girl-and-story.html?zx=e8dd963360ac505d

I miss yoga girl, she was absolutely wonderful and an inspiration. #fangirl

Posted : 22/04/2021 6:47 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I miss yoga girl,

Don't we all!

Posted : 22/04/2021 9:34 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement