Clear all

Poly Locked Intro

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Polylocked
(@polylocked)
Topic starter

My husband and I have poly relationship where I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. Both relationships are emotional and physical we do not all play together but we might in the future. The catch for him is that he is also locked. His girlfriend does not have the key so their relationship is limited to things that do not involve his penis and do not involve him cumming. She is aware of my rules and my husband is good with his tongue so it works for us. This is an interesting relationship and it is a young arrangement, only two months old. 

When he spends time with his girlfriend, she sends back the most sexually charged man you can possibly imagine. It takes tease to a whole new level and is also a fail proof way to prevent pregnancy as she is not on birth control. A fun variation on a poly relationship that becomes more fun as it unfolds.

Posted : 10/08/2021 1:56 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @polylocked

When he spends time with his girlfriend, she sends back the most sexually charged man you can possibly imagine. It takes tease to a whole new level and is also a fail proof way to prevent pregnancy as she is not on birth control. A fun variation on a poly relationship that becomes more fun as it unfolds.

Wow, what an exciting and interesting dynamic.  Thank you for sharing and welcome to this wonderful site.  Nice to meet you!

Posted : 10/08/2021 2:21 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement