Clear all

Reverse Pegging

6 Posts
6 Users
38 Likes
Kirsten94
(@kirsten94)
Topic starter

I have followed this site forever and I really enjoy the female perspective into all things sexual. Everything I read has a male bias and doesn't take into account our needs. I hate it but yeah anyway.

My husband is locked most of the time at least 50 per cent of the time. As you have found in your relationship, it makes an amazing difference in his emotional intelligence and his ability to be intimately present with me. I read your blog about reverse pegging and it was mind blowing. We tried it last night and it was VERY hot. He has been locked this time from Saturday night until today. He put the toy on, it was a thicker toy than he is but not as long. My body seems better equipped for girth but not so much length because it can be uncomfortable. 

I laid on my back and held my legs back while he penetrated me, I wanted to see his face. He slid it in and his body was visibly confused. He knew what he was doing but his body expected pleasure to come along with penetration and it wasn't there. I watched as he slid in and out with a confused look on his face followed by a frustrated realization when it hit him. As he slid in and out he focused on ME and what I was enjoying. For once he asked me if I wanted it slower, faster and listened to my feedback. I asked if he was enjoying it, he said he was. I told him if he was a little thicker then he would be the one inside of me. That took him over the top in terms of arousal and frustration and he visibly grimaced and looked me straight in the eyes. I could tell he loved the intimacy and hated the frustration at the same time. 

I didn't end up having an orgasm but it felt GREAT and I used my vibrator while he laid in bed beside me. I love having sexy evening plans like this to surprise him with. It keeps the sexual side of our relationship fresh and keeps him teased and aroused. Your site turned up my sexual self confidence from a 3 to a 8 and I went from sex being a somewhat monotonous chore to being one of my favorite things about my relationship. Sex doesn't need to be so one sided and I wish everyone knew how to take ownership of their sex life. Love you! ? 

Posted : 17/06/2021 11:32 am
Xenophon, Pampix, nevertoolate and 25 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Love this! 

Advertisement

Welcome to the site @kirsten94

Posted : 17/06/2021 4:41 pm
nevertoolate, subhubphx, subhubphx and 1 people reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @kirsten94

I have followed this site forever and I really enjoy the female perspective into all things sexual. Everything I read has a male bias and doesn't take into account our needs. I hate it but yeah anyway.

My husband is locked most of the time at least 50 per cent of the time. As you have found in your relationship, it makes an amazing difference in his emotional intelligence and his ability to be intimately present with me. I read your blog about reverse pegging and it was mind blowing. We tried it last night and it was VERY hot. He has been locked this time from Saturday night until today. He put the toy on, it was a thicker toy than he is but not as long. My body seems better equipped for girth but not so much length because it can be uncomfortable. 

I laid on my back and held my legs back while he penetrated me, I wanted to see his face. He slid it in and his body was visibly confused. He knew what he was doing but his body expected pleasure to come along with penetration and it wasn't there. I watched as he slid in and out with a confused look on his face followed by a frustrated realization when it hit him. As he slid in and out he focused on ME and what I was enjoying. For once he asked me if I wanted it slower, faster and listened to my feedback. I asked if he was enjoying it, he said he was. I told him if he was a little thicker then he would be the one inside of me. That took him over the top in terms of arousal and frustration and he visibly grimaced and looked me straight in the eyes. I could tell he loved the intimacy and hated the frustration at the same time. 

I didn't end up having an orgasm but it felt GREAT and I used my vibrator while he laid in bed beside me. I love having sexy evening plans like this to surprise him with. It keeps the sexual side of our relationship fresh and keeps him teased and aroused. Your site turned up my sexual self confidence from a 3 to a 8 and I went from sex being a somewhat monotonous chore to being one of my favorite things about my relationship. Sex doesn't need to be so one sided and I wish everyone knew how to take ownership of their sex life. Love you! ? 

Very nice post. Perhaps you could spread the word about this to your other lady friends. There is a multitude of men out there with wives and g/f's who want nothing to do with this - - ☹ 

Posted : 18/06/2021 12:05 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Thanks for sharing this with us - I am so excited for both of you to have discovered this new way to be intimate and it sure sounds like hubby enjoyed it as well - especially your use of sph. 

Posted : 18/06/2021 5:25 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@kirsten94 ...  This is simply excellent.  Every part of it.  There is a certain special kind of intimacy that a couple experiences when this becomes a normalized sex practice between them, that far too few people may ever understand well enough to even consider it.  Thank you for your marvelous story and congratulations on your discovery.

Oh, and ... welcome to the wonderful party Emma is hosting here.

Posted : 18/06/2021 7:16 am
nevertoolate, Brian, Brian and 1 people reacted
Pampix
(@pampix)

Reverse pegging is the only way I penetrated my girlfiriend in the last 11 years. Already several years ago she did not want me to have PIV sex with her and she has only PIV sex wth her lover. We cuddle a lot and have sex with each other in all kind of other ways and this is very fulfilling for me in a emotional and psychological way. After al these years of being a cuck (and enjoying it) I also became impotent, so even  if I would be aloud to have PIV-sex with her it would be quite impossible. Lately her boyfiend was abroad for several weeks and she was so horny to feel a penis in her that she wanted me to take her with her strapon-dildo. It was a very nice experience for me especially regarding the powerplay that I had the power over her instead of she over me.

Being able to keep fucking her even when she had enough was a new experience for me and drove her crazy. I woud have liked that the dildo would have been able to ejaculate and spread some liquid in her.  She told me that it was good for that one time. I hope we will do this now and then to have some variation in our relationship.

Posted : 17/02/2023 2:59 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement