Clear all

San Francisco Bay Area — Advocate for Control of Males

4 Posts
3 Users
6 Likes
Stephen Oxford
(@stephen-oxford)
Topic starter

I am so pleased to have found this forum.  I am in a non-vanilla longterm relationship with a wonderful self-describing bi-woman, Emma.  Emma is not a particular advocate of male chastity and has many lifestyle and sexual interests which are not particularly the same as the ones discussed in this forum, but which are not incompatible to most views expressed here.  I, on the other hand, am a strong advocate and proponent for myself and most males of penis and orgasm control of the male and female authority in general.  I am desiring to “evolve” and become a more controlled and better behaved male.

Posted : 12/06/2021 6:12 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @stephen-oxford

I am so pleased to have found this forum.  I am in a non-vanilla longterm relationship with a wonderful self-describing bi-woman, Emma.  Emma is not a particular advocate of male chastity and has many lifestyle and sexual interests which are not particularly the same as the ones discussed in this forum, but which are not incompatible to most views expressed here.  I, on the other hand, am a strong advocate and proponent for myself and most males of penis and orgasm control of the male and female authority in general.  I am desiring to “evolve” and become a more controlled and better behaved male.

Welcome to the party stephen-oxford.  Good luck to you and the other Emma on your journey.  Can't wait to hear more about it.  Could get confusing now that there is another Emma.

Posted : 12/06/2021 7:22 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

It really is a  great name. She must be an amazing partner ? 

Posted : 14/06/2021 1:18 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Also, welcome to the site!

Posted : 14/06/2021 1:18 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement