Clear all

San Francisco Bull

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Sfo Bull
(@sfo-bull)
Topic starter

I am respectful at all times and I empathize with the cuck. Think of her like a sports car. Some men buy a sports car and they aren't professional racers and they know they will never be able to take their car to the limit. If he wanted to see his sports car perform to the absolute limit, he might loan his car to a professional racer so he can watch his beautiful car perform a couple laps around Laguna Seca. He may not be able to drive at that level but he can certainly appreciate the beauty of a professional taking his beautiful pristine car out for a joyride. Not only will he have a new appreciation for the car's capabilities. This car was built for speed, why not let her run a few victory laps?

Women are in no way objectified like cars but the analogy works well for me. I am a very respectful bull in the San Francisco area. If you are a couple looking for a safe guy for your first cuckold experience, I am your guy. 

Posted : 16/12/2021 5:23 pm
Kimmy2006
(@kimmy2006)
Trusted Member

Not interested or looking for a bull but what do you mean when you say you empathize with the cuck? 

Posted : 16/12/2021 11:04 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement