Notifications
Clear all

Single but desire to experience a male chastity relationship

5 Posts
5 Users
21 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi everyone, my name is Brittney. I am 24 years old and live in the United States.  I have been exploring this blog for a little over a month and decided to register to introduce myself and begin to learn a bit more from the rest of you. 

I am currently single and have really had only primarily negative sexual and relationship experiences in the past. When I found this blog I was fascinated as I wasn't really familiar with male chastity outside of it being an odd kink and had never heard of the idea of men retaining semen and the benefits that may provide. The more I have explored the concept the more I have become very intrigued and interested in it. I would love to experience the attention and emotional connections that Emma describes but have a hard time believing it is really possible or as good as it sounds. Regardless, I have come to the decision that I am not only willing but really want to give this a try. I want to find a guy who will let me lock his penis up (or down maybe I should say, haha) and give this lifestyle a try. I understand that we will probably have to start slow and if he hasn't experienced chastity before there may be a period of training and conditioning him. I have always been a more gregarious person and not afraid to take initiative, but I'm not really sure where to start and am curious what thoughts and recommendations Emma or others on here may have. Specifically these are a few of my questions for now:

What are attributes/qualities I should look for in a guy who might be more willing to try chastity?

How soon can I go about bringing this topic up in a relationship and any recommendations for how to go about doing so? I really want to explore male chastity and so don't want to waste my time starting to pursue a relationship if he is unwilling to let me lock his little guy. And it seems like most guys would be opposed. 🙁

Any recommendations on cages to start with or things to be aware of in regards to teasing and orgasm control? I've never had a penis so there's a lot I don't know.

Advertisement

Any other thoughts you may have would be appreciated!  

Thanks, Brittney 

Posted : 06/09/2020 11:27 pm
Emma, WILLIAM, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @brittneyleads

I would love to experience the attention and emotional connections that Emma describes but have a hard time believing it is really possible or as good as it sounds.

Hello brittney and congratulations on becoming a member and your decision to begin your journey.  

I'll leave the advise from the ladies perspective to Emma and the other wonderful ladies in this little community.  From the man's perspective .... he will likewise have a hard time believing it is even possible, let alone being able to understand what those benefits truly are.   From an experienced alpha, regular manly man type, trust me when I tell you, the man you choose to life this lifestyle with you will absolutely love it, and love you more than he thought possible for it!  

Posted : 07/09/2020 8:06 am
(@Anonymous)

Welcome Brittney! I'm glad you decided to join and am glad you're interested in exploring male chastity. The benefits to both sexes are real and we would encourage more people to try it out. 

I would encourage you to look for a guy who is genuinely very interested in, caring, and supportive of you. If he truly cares for you deeply and with other things in life shows a willingness to sacrifice for you and put your desires/dreams/satisfaction before his own then there is a good chance you can bring him around to accepting chastity for you.  It may take some time if he's never considered it before, but a guy who really cares for you should slowly come around if you help point him to all the benefits/positives and explain how he will still receive pleasure and attention-it will simply be managed by you.

If the concept is totally new then you might strategically suggest watching/reading some form of media that demonstrates the idea and use that as an opportunity to bring it up. I.E. "That's so interesting! Would you ever consider exploring chastity?" or "I've always wanted to try that! Could we try it just a little bit?"  For example Emma pointed you could watch Deadpool 2 as a way to comment on and introduce pegging. Or the show Californication recently featured a character who is locked into a chastity cage. Media has a way of normalizing things and making people feel ok with it. Even sending strategic articles from this blog could be very effective in helping him become more familiar with chastity in a safe and logical way and help condition him to accepting it. Regardless, the key to any relationship is communication. So simply look for natural ways to bring up the topic in safe and small ways in conversation and revisit it as you're able until it becomes necessary for you to address that him being placed in chastity is a mandatory next step for your relationship to proceed further. Guys might be initially hesitant or afraid of the idea of losing constant access to their penis, but as you'll observe from this site and others none of us males who have tried it ever have a desire to go back. We love what it produces in us and our females even if we end up cumming less!

Those are just some of my thoughts. Would love to hear what Emma and some of the other Ladies have to say as they will give you a much better female perspective.

Posted : 07/09/2020 11:35 am
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

Hi Brittney,

Take what I say with a grain of salt. What do I know 🙂

If you are interested in what this blog promotes, it suggest's several things about you. 

Firstly, it suggests you have an open mind, at least to this sort of stuff 🙂 as it goes against social norms. Given this, I think you want to look for a guy with a likewise open mind as its likely this isn't the last thing you'll be wanting to explore.

Given your name and several things you mention, it looks like you fall more on the dominant side than submissive side so looking for someone on the submissive side in areas that matter to you might make life easer.

As to when you should bring it up? As soon as the conversation turns even remotely sexual IMO.

Retension seems really counterintuitive and at first, it feels that way as well. Because of this, the guy has to be interested in exploring and working with it. Its not something that works well if you slip in and out of it so the guys interest is required, as is your commitment.

I don't know if this is a useful way to look at it, its not a very sexy way but.....

Pretty much anything you do a lot, your brain because of how neural nets work, will hard wire to make the process more efficient. Once its hardwired a particular thing, its very easy for the brain to do. Lets say you want to learn to play guitar. At first it will be difficult but after a while, it becomes natural. Some people call this muscle memory. Its neural net wiring and its one of the process retention utilises.

Not cumming sets up hormones that makes it very easy for a guy to focus their attention and energy on you and focused attention is the fastest way to have the brain wire neural nets. What you want is to wire the type of behavior that works for you, him, and a healthy relationship. Consideration, attention, willingness, thoughtfulness etc many of which are natural when the guy is in corting mode, which he will be if stimulated but denied. You just want them to hard wire to be active more often than not. Of course, in this state there will be less than useful behaviors caused every once in a while by the frustration of not cumming. If you enable these by giving into them, they will get wired in too as they work. This is basically why if you go down this path, his release cant ever be on his terms.

The reason why its an ongoing process unlike playing guitar, is there are any number of social ques coming from all over that don't promote what is healthy in intimate relationships and over time, that will over write the wiring you and your significant other inserted.

Anyways, yea, the easiest thing is to look for someone open minded that likes the idea of retention and turning his release over to you. Trying to convince someone to try it if they aren't naturally drawn to it will be a hard row to hoe.

Like I said at the start, take what I say with a grain of salt. I could be wrong about this stuff 🙂

Posted : 07/09/2020 3:57 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @brian

Like I said at the start, take what I say with a grain of salt. I could be wrong about this stuff 🙂

I must say that part of the fun is being wrong much of the time. Exploring sexuality is titillating and incredibly exciting. Do your own research, listen to the people (like Brian) who offer guidance and go for it! Dive head first and just go for it.

Posted : 07/09/2020 9:42 pm
Brian, Brian, Brian and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement