So pleased to find ...

Notifications
Clear all

So pleased to find your wonderful site, Emma!

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Missknowsbest
(@missknowsbest)
Topic starter

I'm a 50-ish, well-balanced, fit, professional, and have always been a relaxed dominant (or some would say a "service top"), in wonderful spanking-centered relationships with young ladies.  However, for some set of reasons, I have increasingly been drawn to the idea of a healthy, committed relationship in service to, and under the authority of a strong, superior female of quality.  Someone sharing a variant of traditional values, and hopefully, a desire to build a family and life.  Not to overly fantasize, but various models of relationship come to mind, including something like "Governess/ward", or "Spanking wife". 

One thing I very much appreciate is that this site is about RELATIONSHIPS, and is NOT about black PVC wearing, "pay me and crawl you pathetic worm" cartoon-style Dominatrixies (ugh)!

Emma, you have some very good content, including your treatise on the length of "ejaculation cycles" (wow! you totally hit the nail on the head there!), although I would definitely quibble with one of the other charts purporting to show healthy frequency of ejaculation by age group - hey, some of us 50-60s are MUCH more vigorous than that would indicate!

I'm sure you have a very busy life and other projects, but anything you post here will be eagerly appreciated!  Likewise, the quality input of thoughtful members is valued.  I'm glad to have found this site!

Posted : 24/05/2020 12:12 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Thank you so much. The fetish side of things has never really done anything for me, the black pvc and the dominatrix equipment while some of it may be sexy it doesn't bring real joy to a relationship. I am looking to help bring focus and joy to relationships which I feel is attainable by limiting ejaculation cycles. I've seen it happen countless times and I've even seen it happen in my own life. 

Advertisement

Welcome to the site and we appreciate you. Feel free to share anything else that you wish.

Posted : 04/06/2020 5:04 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement