Clear all

Strong Women

2 Posts
2 Users
15 Likes
Kalianne
(@kalianne)
Topic starter

So much about this site resonates with me since the empowerment of women is something that I hold near and dear. A strong woman does not need a weak man, quite the contrary a strong woman is further empowered by a strong man. So many of the concepts on this site are wonderful ways for women to strengthen the bond with their man and share strength together. My husband has worn a chastity device as a symbol of our marriage for two years. He wears it with pride as he wears his wedding ring. We work together to manage his urges for our household. He understands and appreciates the strength and unity that it brings to all aspects of our relationship. I love that someone else is out there spreading the message.

Posted : 30/11/2020 12:17 pm
RIChris, lockedforlynn, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @kalianne

A strong woman does not need a weak man, quite the contrary a strong woman is further empowered by a strong man. So many of the concepts on this site are wonderful ways for women to strengthen the bond with their man and share strength together. My husband has worn a chastity device as a symbol of our marriage for two years. He wears it with pride as he wears his wedding ring.

So very nicely said.  There is a common perception that men that are submissive to their are weak, sissies, cuckolds, etc.  Some are ... some of us are not.

Completely agree ... I love that others are out here/there spreading the word.

Posted : 30/11/2020 12:32 pm
TheRachel, Emma, TheRachel and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement