Clear all

Teasing

7 Posts
5 Users
12 Likes
Trynaevolvhim
(@trynaevolvhim)
Topic starter

Teasing is the hard part for me. Someone inspire me. Hes unlockd right now and I want to tease him next time I lock  him up. Hopefully during or after some Friday night cuddling. 

Posted : 24/06/2021 6:04 pm
Therachel
(@therachel)
Estimable Member

Teasing is very hard until you learn how he responds and learn to enjoy torturing him. I would say have your Friday night cuddling but stop before he finishes and hand him his cage. Have him use a cold washcloth to get into his cage then use your vibrator in front of him until you finish. Leave him locked for at least a few days! Stopping in the middle of the action is something that I learned from Emmas blog. He gives me pleading eyes every time and he knows if I start counting, that is the number of DAYS he will be locked so he responds very quickly. Have fun with it and teasing will come natural. Eventually.

Posted : 24/06/2021 8:13 pm
J.S., J.S. and J.S. reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @trynaevolvhim

Teasing is the hard part for me. Someone inspire me. Hes unlockd right now and I want to tease him next time I lock  him up. Hopefully during or after some Friday night cuddling. 

JMHO - If you leave him locked up until he's begging for a release, you won't have to do much teasing, however here are 2 ideas: 1. Restrain his hands overhead or behind his back, unlock his cage, stroke him until he's nearly ready to climax, then let him cool down, and lock him securely back in the cage, but don't give in to his pleas for release, or if you don't have time for that 2. Make taunting comments after he's been locked up for awhile (see attachment)

These should have the desired effect - ?  

Posted : 25/06/2021 1:55 am
Trynaevolvhim
(@trynaevolvhim)
Topic starter

That sounds fun. Any more ideas for taunting comments? I not sure if im creative or if i can keep a straight face when i say it.

Advertisement

Posted : 25/06/2021 9:21 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @trynaevolvhim

That sounds fun. Any more ideas for taunting comments? I not sure if im creative or if i can keep a straight face when i say it.

Here are a few more: 1. You'll get unlocked when I say so, and not before. 2. I like you better when you're hard for women - and denied. 3. You're so cute when you're locked and frustrated. ---I think you get the idea. Keep it short, and to the point. As for keeping a straight face, all I can say is "practice makes perfect"

P.S. Push his limits a little regarding lock up time, aiming for gradually longer chastity periods. 

Posted : 26/06/2021 5:07 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@trynaevolvhim 

Maybe this:  "If you want an orgasm, you'll always have to beg for it, and you'll never get to choose when or if it will happen"

Posted : 26/06/2021 8:26 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

I just posted this one on another thread but: don't be afraid to mix in mild spanking --- lock him up and and spank him with your hand and remind him he is locked up because he can't control himself. Spank hard enough to live hand prints on his butt but don't go overboard. 

A few others: 

Kiss his penis "good bye" --- one it is locked up give his caged cock kisses, suck it in the cage if you can and talk all about how you would suck it right now if he deserved it but he can't control himself so he has to be locked. 

If he likes Small Penis Humiliation talk all about how he is locked up because he is too small to satisfy you and you are going to have to find a stud to take care of you (note: you don't actually have to cuck him, just tease him about it if he is into that). 

Make sure you wear thongs, stockings, any other lingerie he loves while you tease him --- especially AFTER you have locked him. Wear comfy clothes to cuddle and hold him and then once he is locked up dress to the max in his favorite lingerie and either masturbate yourself to orgasm in front of him or insist he go down on you. 

Shower with him while he is locked up - make sure you wash every part of him thoroughly. Especially if he is into pegging or being fingered spend extra time appreciating his anus while he is locked up. Insist he wash you as well. If you trust him enough let him shave you. 

Even if you don't want oral sex make him kiss your pussy good night - insist on a chaste kiss good night if you don't want oral but give him an eye full of what he can't have. 

Posted : 29/06/2021 2:18 pm
Alberttheprince, joebear, Alberttheprince and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement