Thomas is here too 🙂

1 Posts
1 Users
2 Likes
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

My name is Thomas, I am a German man, born in 1967, married for the second time. I've been BDSM oriented since my youth, but never hardcore. The first woman had cheated on me several times with an acquaintance. That's how I discovered my cuckold inclination and as a result also the chastity and FLR topic. But my wife at the time wasn't interested in that. She cheated because our marriage wasn't going well and not to make me a cuckold. The marriage ended in divorce. That was in 2004.
I told my second wife from the start what I was into: chastity, humiliation, cuckolding, FLR, SPH, various BDSM practices. But none of it hardcore. I prefer it all in a somewhat milder and more real but more permanent, serious form. Everything has to have a reason. Extreme things, done because you expect them to be, are not for us.

What we both don't like at all is feminization and gay things. We don't hate gays or trans haters, we just don't care and we prefer to have peace and quiet from these things. There is one gay act I would do: I would suck a cock at the behest of my lady, purely for my humiliation. This is part of our dirty talk from time to time. But that's it.

We have been living in an FLR for many years now. Following the many, many different demands of life, sometimes deeper, sometimes not.
The central point was always doing housework, strict monitoring and control, chastity, corporal punishment, humiliation, SPH, rarely PIV (almost never in), their sexual satisfaction and also cuckolding, but the latter only as dirty talk because my wife doesn't want a bull.
She's a switcher and if she had a bull he would have to be dominant. She would then like to be dominated with gangbang and so on, but at the same time this would not suit her own dominant streak. She also fears that a dominant bull would interfere too deeply in our relationship, which is going very well. We have decided to live the cuckold thing privately only with dirty talk.
Money management was never an issue in our FLR, nor does it have to be. It works very well for us the way it is.

I would like to read a bit about how others deal with cuckolding, FLR and all these things. I'm just as curious as I am willing to answer questions.

Greetings from Germany

Thomas

Advertisement

Posted : 19/12/2022 3:17 am
restrainedlove and Milou reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement