Clear all

We are new with pegging

10 Posts
8 Users
39 Likes
Tupperwaremodel
(@tupperwaremodel)
Topic starter

My husband and I are new into pegging but I love his moans and the shift in the relationship dynamic but I don't like the plastic/rubber cock. I enjoy it but I don't like the cock between my legs. It is uncomfortable and does not feel like my sexual identity. It did not turn my stomach but it made me feel like was pretending to be something I am not. It made me feel one percent of what it feels to be a trans person stock in their assigned body and I felt disgusted. Penises are not disgusting but I felt like I was lying to myself and misrepresenting my sexuality.

We got a less realistic cock, it is a purple curved dildo that does NOT resemble a penis. No veins, no head and I find it far more tolerable because I am not pretending to be someone. Can anyone relate with this?

Posted : 20/06/2022 3:21 pm
nevertoolate, TinCup, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

I don't think that I can relate directly, since I would be on the receiving end, but I do think I understand what you mean. It is the dominance you seek for yourself and the moans from your man when you penetrate and peg him. You are not trying to be someone that you are not and I am guessing that your man is not either. You are not trying to be a man and neither is he trying to be a woman.. i think the emphasis needs to be the power shift towards you and the forced vulnerability for your man.

Some folks may like the idea of the dildo resembling a cock. To each their own and do what feels good. Just fuck him and have fun!

Cheers!

Advertisement

Posted : 20/06/2022 3:37 pm
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Def. To each their own, the penis shape plays well into the humiliation factor. So many things the wearer can say while doing it.  Personally for me I would be fine with either if my partner could actually have an orgasm of her own while doing it. Whether it vibrates on her clir, or rubs just right, or if it's a double headed one, would be a total flip to have the girl do the wham bam thank you move on a guy for a change.  

Posted : 20/06/2022 8:19 pm
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Happy Hubby
(@happy-hubby)
Trusted Member

The dildo that is in Emma's Recommended Pegging Products is my favorite, and looks nothing like a penis.  It is bigger on the end that stimulate the prostate and has little humps that stimulate the prostate as it moves.    It is narrower at the base, which is more comfortable in my opinion.   

Posted : 21/06/2022 7:05 pm
Happy Hubby
(@happy-hubby)
Trusted Member

It is called the Charmer by Tantus --> https://www.tantusinc.com/collections/prostate-toys/products/charmer

Posted : 21/06/2022 7:15 pm
Happy Hubby
(@happy-hubby)
Trusted Member

Sorry, I just reread your post.    I realize now you were not looking for suggestions.   My bad.

Posted : 21/06/2022 7:21 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@tupperwaremodel

It was weird for me at first also and I just said to myself "let go and good things will happen" a mantra that I use often in life. I like to control things and my counselor told me to whisper that to myself to help me be less rigid with the rules I have in my head. 

A quite like the penis shaped ones but I sometimes shift myself into a different headspace with a mental gender swap. Looking down to see something realistic helps with the headspace that I put myself into. Pegging is after all about a shift in dynamic and boost in emotional intimacy and it doesn't need to be the same for everyone.

Posted : 25/06/2022 11:52 am
subhubphx, nevertoolate, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Nevertoolate
(@nevertoolate)
Trusted Member

When we were first married while traveling, my wife and I were enjoying sex play after a long day driving. Not sure what came over her, but I ended up face down on the bed, she climbed on top and mounted me, grinding her vulva into my backside. It was one of the hottest things I ever experienced. Later on, I encouraged her to ride on top more, and made a point of holding my hips high and still so she could grind her clit and vulva more, with very positive results. Males and females share more in common genitally than we realize. When women find hip trusting centered around the clitoris, you are experiencing what men do, likewise the wonderful new world men experience through penetration. Yea sex!

Posted : 03/07/2022 9:48 am
killahB, Jafo987, jc5200 and 9 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @nevertoolate

When women find hip trusting centered around the clitoris, you are experiencing what men do, likewise the wonderful new world men experience through penetration.

This!  Bravo.  Nicely said.

Posted : 03/07/2022 5:13 pm
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

well said.  

Posted : 04/07/2022 5:40 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement