Clear all

What a Wonderful Accident

5 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Mthomas46
(@mthomas46)
Topic starter

Happy Friday everyone. I was simply perusing the internet, seeking a specific cuckold illustration I had recently saw and told my friend about. She was curious and asked if I could find it again so I could show her. Low and behold I happen to come across this fantastic forum.

After reading a great deal, I decided to join. Hoping to make some new friends. Wow, years ago when my ex and I had this special type of relationship, I belonged to several cuckold/chastity chat rooms on AOL lol! It's been quite some time since I've had a relationship like that, I'm believing it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I'm sorry we're no longer together, it was amicable, and had everything to do with career's as well as changing locations, etc.

Unfortunately, sometimes. life just get's in the way, but I can genuinely say; it was by far the most open, honest, trusting, loving, caring relationship I've ever know. Due to the experiences we shared while having this special type of relationship, there was such an incredible bonding that occurred between us, unlike anything I've ever experienced.

So, I do happen to have a decent amount of experience, both as a cuck as well as 6 years of 24/7 chastity. I suffered through the days when the CB chastity line was popular go-to. I can still vividly recall the agony when those cheap plastic devices would crack while sleeping, or while at work. OMG the sharp pinching! Those were horrible. 

I hope everyone here has a safe and wonderful weekend.

Advertisement

Scott

Mthomas46

Posted : 04/03/2022 2:52 pm
Kevosphere, Jafo987, Kevosphere and 3 people reacted
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

Welcome to the forum.  

Posted : 05/03/2022 5:26 am
Mthomas46
(@mthomas46)
Topic starter

@jafo987 Thank you ? 

Mthomas46

Posted : 05/03/2022 8:05 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Happy accident. This site has good content and members. Welcome!

Posted : 07/03/2022 11:01 am
Mthomas46
(@mthomas46)
Topic starter

@restrainedlove Thank you 🙂

Mthomas46

Posted : 10/03/2022 2:03 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement