7 Users
27 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

How did it go?

Did you stay locked the entire month? Time for a recap on the month! Did you find that a longer lockup period brought you closer together? Did it make you irritable and cranky? 

Posted : 31/10/2021 2:14 pm
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

My wife aint all in on the cage thing so she tend to do lock and forget .

Stayed locked up the whole month and she said it feelt special so thats good ?.

I often go 1-3 month betwen O, so a month is realy no prob but my need for cudling and intimasy goes up than i use the cage and she dosnt get the same need to cuddle more or get more intimasy so that part have been hard on me.

Advertisement

But its all ok,it seems she liked and are pleased so all is good.

Hope you all had a great month ?

Posted : 01/11/2021 4:49 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

How did it go?

Did you stay locked the entire month? Time for a recap on the month! Did you find that a longer lockup period brought you closer together? Did it make you irritable and cranky? 

My Locktober actually started on the 1st September, just trying to prove a point to MsWife. Have to admit it did get a bit difficult at times but I successfully managed the self-inflicted challenge without behaving too much like a bear with a sore head. Tonight though, (1st November)...  ? 

Posted : 01/11/2021 5:56 am
J.M, J.M and J.M reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@soundsofdelight Did she get the point ?

Posted : 01/11/2021 7:54 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

How did it go?

Yes, I did stay locked for the entire month.  Didn't take it off even to clean because the jailbird can be thoroughly cleaned without removing it.

The entire experience was a life-changer for us in or marriage.  Yes, it did in fact bring us closer together, spawned deeper and more meaningful communication and accelerated our journey down our paths to new horizons and more intensity to our current existence.  

The cage did NOT make me irritable or cranky.  In fact, the opposite was the case.  Wearing the cage 24/7 for a full month allowed for me to better understand the things that I can do in our lives to better make her existence more blissful.  I learned, on my own, that my previous occasional needy times were selfish and did nothing to enhance her life.  I learned that sex/teasing/cuddling/attention should happen when it is what she wants and that I had been, on occasion, attempting to guilt her in to providing those things.  That doesn't happen anymore.

Here, on November 1st, I have been informed that the cage will come off for a short period (a day or so) and then go right back for an undetermined amount of time.  She informed me of this with a loving smile on her face.  We are both very excited for each new day.

Posted : 01/11/2021 9:03 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@subhubphx That is wonderful! I really love it! As someone who went from the honor system, how do you feel that your first caged lockup went?

Posted : 01/11/2021 9:35 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j   It really just couldn't have gone any better.  I've heard you say that there are times where Kevin says that he feels kind of naked without.  I can now fully appreciate exactly how that feels.  In a few hours, the cage will come off for the first time in 31 days.  I'm excited but also a little sad that Locktober is over.  Ms. K. and I have talked about it and going forward, she's made it clear that I'll be primarily caged.  Not all the time, but most of time.  Semi-permanent if you will.  When it comes off will be entirely at her whim and mostly because sometimes she likes what we do when it's off.

Posted : 01/11/2021 10:24 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Flrob
(@flrob)
Trusted Member

@subhubphx 

A similar situation for us, in that I expect it to be semi-permanent - at least for NOvember and Denied December. She's told me it will be on "as much as possible". We didn't make it entirely through Locktober due to a variety of small conflicts (e.g., going to events with metal detector entry or doctor appointment). I didn't have any full release the entire month (and still haven't) and had only 2 times with a ruin or heavy accidental spillage. Most of the time, she'd tease me with the cage on (via my nipples or through the cage itself) and she got lots of worshiping her to many orgasms.  As it should be.

This post was modified 2 years ago by flrob

Posted : 02/11/2021 8:20 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@flrob   Indeed.  As it should be!

Posted : 02/11/2021 10:15 am
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

How did it go?

It was our first attempt at Locktober! In fact, it was his first time locked up for more than a few days. He stayed locked the entire month and is still locked for NOvember. He was not irritable at all, probably because we teased the crap out of each other the whole time!

Posted : 05/11/2021 4:06 pm
djv, Sam, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

A little late to this.. Was fun, a few mishaps along the way but it helped to know it was part of Locktober.  Looking forward to more adventures.

Posted : 06/11/2021 12:26 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement