17 Posts
8 Users
66 Likes
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Locktober, NOvember, Denialcember or JanuNOP

Why bother with events when you can just do it permanently? 

Posted : 22/10/2021 12:34 am
MsAngelasSub, winstonmacgregor, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

If you mean permanent chastity,  I agree.

Posted : 22/10/2021 4:22 am
mstara, mstara and mstara reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

Interestingly enough, Ms. K. and have conversations about this very topic, and I blogged it a couple of days ago on my own blog.  Being a recent convert to the benefits of wearing a cage (as opposed to being on the honor system, although still chaste), we did both read about and talk the actual real benefits "permanent" chastity, although not in the strictest definition of permanent, which would require that i never be allowed to penetrate her again.  More in the sense of pretty much almost always.

I'll admit, this Locktober experience has been a game changer for Ms. K. and I.

Advertisement

Posted : 22/10/2021 5:52 am
HappyCuckold, mstara, HappyCuckold and 3 people reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Q: Why bother with events when you can just do it permanently? 

A: Events are many times a good way for those thinking about male chastity to get started. Locking up a male permanently who has never been locked before is a bit - - radical.  ? 

Posted : 22/10/2021 7:43 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

There are two different definitions of "permanent".

The first is "24/7/365, forever, never coming off, no more release, no more PIV, no more orgasms -- ever!"

The second is "whenever she hasn't explicitly told you to take it off for whatever reason she wants".

I'm living (and loving) the second. I have no interest in the first.

Posted : 22/10/2021 1:20 pm
HappyCuckold, mstara, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @true42

The first is "24/7/365, forever, never coming off, no more release, no more PIV, no more orgasms -- ever!"

The second is "whenever she hasn't explicitly told you to take it off for whatever reason she wants".

I agree, although the word-nazi in me would call the first permanent, and the second mostly, or semi-permanent.  But I'm right there with you brother!

I'm venturing into the second (and loving it).  I have no interest in the first, and I hope that Ms. ultimately doesn't either.

Posted : 22/10/2021 1:43 pm
Winstonmacgregor
(@winstonmacgregor)

It is catchy marketing to create viral sensations in order to draw you in to the lifestyle. Marketing works. Just think of how many commercial jingles are permanently etched in to your brain. I don't know enough about the U.K. economy scene but surly there was a Mr. Swirly song from when you were little or something. 

Posted : 25/10/2021 7:50 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @williamportor

A: Events are many times a good way for those thinking about male chastity to get started. Locking up a male permanently who has never been locked before is a bit - - radical.  ? 

That's fair comment, but a month long of chastity does presume that the man has had some reasonable experience of extended confinement?

Posted : 25/10/2021 11:11 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

We too are in the second category where he has no fixed schedule of release, but rather has to wait until I think I'd like it taken off.

Posted : 25/10/2021 11:14 am
joebear, true42, Matthew989 and 9 people reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @williamportor

mstara - Thank You for responding. Yes, I suppose it does presume that the man has had some experience with confinement, however there are many exceptions. You might be surprised how many men get thrilled with the thought of be locked, and think they can deal with a 30 day lock up period, that never tried it. many have learned this lesson the hard way (no pun intended!) ?     

That's fair comment, but a month long of chastity does presume that the man has had some reasonable experience of extended confinement?

Posted : 25/10/2021 11:58 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

We too are in the second category where he has no fixed schedule of release, but rather has to wait until I think I'd like it taken off.

I believe this is exactly where we are headed after Locktober.

Posted : 25/10/2021 12:16 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Most definitely the second option. It's the never really knowing when that's so delightfully excruciating.

Posted : 28/10/2021 9:40 am
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

I have to admit that Locktober has intrigued me with the the thought of longer lock ups. So much so, that I decided we are doing NOvember as well. Currently he wears a cage 24/7/365 except for sex. This means unlocking him for the night about 3 times a week. He's kinda in permanent chastity, but probably not in the way most others play the game?

Posted : 05/11/2021 4:18 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @macy-has-keys

Currently he wears a cage 24/7/365 except for sex. This means unlocking him for the night about 3 times a week. He's kinda in permanent chastity, but probably not in the way most others play the game?

I'm not sure if you've really grasped what 24/7/365 chastity means. How can your fella be in permanent chastity but unlocked 3 times a week for sex? It's a bit like dieting between meals.

Posted : 06/11/2021 6:21 am
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

Ok soundsdelight....

First, I fully grasp the literal meaning of 24/7/365. Thanks for pointing out that I might not be intelligent enough to, but your assistance is not required. 

"He's kinda in permanent chastity" Do you remember reading that part of my post? 

soundsdelight, you said you are living the second option- "it comes off whenever she wants"

Well, guess what? We have a sex life, and I want it off 3 times a week. So what is the point of  "I'm not sure if you've really grasped what 24/7/365 chastity means." ??

I'm not here to be nit picked or criticized. I don't engage in "wank fantasy" conversations about chastity. I do chastity the way I want to. We, like you, are in the "second definition of permanent". 

"It's a bit like dieting between meals" No, it's a bit like having cheat days while dieting. 

Leave your pointless posts in your head please

Posted : 06/11/2021 9:28 am
true42, djv, true42 and 3 people reacted
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement