3 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I signed up for orgasmdenial.com a few months ago but haven't been approved by their moderators yet. Is anyone on here a member of that site? If so, can you ask them to approve me? Their admin email is broken too. 

Posted : 01/05/2021 11:31 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I signed up for orgasmdenial.com a few months ago but haven't been approved by their moderators yet. Is anyone on here a member of that site? If so, can you ask them to approve me? Their admin email is broken too. 

I've been a member of that site for several years (Username bill718) This used to be a well functioning site, but those in charge have done little with it of late. I'll send a message to the site owners urging them to look into your issue. 

I've been waiting weeks for several photos I've submitted to be approved for the images section located halfway down the page. I'm not sure what's going on, but I get the impression those in charge of this site are either too busy to bother with it, or are simply not interested anymore. I attached one of my recently approved submissions on orgasmdenial.com - hopefully it appears, because I've never tried it on this site. 

Posted : 02/05/2021 9:40 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I was able to get access 🙂 

I don't know if it was your message to the site owner or not but I'm good now. I see what you mean about being dead. Some of the forum threads are 5+ years old.

Advertisement

Posted : 06/05/2021 3:41 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement