Can it be in real?

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Arabsissyboy
(@arabsissyboy)
Topic starter

Hi,

Thank you for the nice site... i think it remains in the fantasy side, its not easy to live the "role reversal" lifestyle, mainly when u r married and having kids, for me its one of my biggest fantasies, the idea is a big turn on, but not sure how to live it in real. 

Posted : 22/05/2023 8:04 am
attisC reacted
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

The biggest misunderstanding when it comes to FLRs is that it's enormous range of possible components and details is seen as a necessity. But it's not.
Just let what you recognize as fantasy remain fantasy. Instead, take what you can implement with a wife and children and think about whether it's an FLR or not.
Ultimately, a FLR is a partnership in which the woman leads. With which facts you fill this FLR is up to you and it can decrease or increase. How much there are sexual things in a FLR is also not stipulated as mandatory anywhere.
or me, the FLR works quite well, although many things are not included that others would say should absolutely be (or it shouldn't be included)

And: a male-led relationship consists for the most part only of lived-out fantasies of a sexual and non-sexual nature. Does an MLR not work in your eyes either?

Posted : 22/05/2023 9:41 am
Share: