Clear all

Don't knock it til you try it!

2 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Tincup
(@tincup)
Topic starter

In anticipation of some possible anal play and pegging with my wife, I had puchased some inexpensive silicone butt plugs a few months ago. There were three in the set and ranged from pretty small to somewhat large. I did a bit of experimenting on my own and found that the smallest was pretty easy and the medium was managable. The largest is not for beginners, but I secrety hope that I can get to the point of taking it. My only complaint about the plugs is that the handles chaffe a bit on the insides of my cheeks.

Up until last week my experimenting consisted of insertion, relaxing for 45-60 minutes with mild stimulation, followed by masterbating to a pleasant orgasm. Nice, but not exactly what I had hoped. That is until last week. I had a half day with plenty of sunshine, so I decided to take the dog for a walk at the park. I was feeling a bit randy and naughty, due to an upcoming weekend with my lady and in a sudden burst of spontaneity, I decided to get the smallest plug out and wear it on my walk. I had never worn it out of the house, and mostly limited myself to lounging with it in.

Let me tell you boys and girls, wearing it on my walk was a complete game changer! With a couple score of quick strides, the presence of the plug became deliciously alive. As I kept pace with my big lab, the sensations between my legs became more and more intense. I began having difficulty walking straight, concentrating, and breathing. I was unable to focus and my eyes were watering, but I kept my steady pace going while delighting in the intense waves of pleasure as that plug gently hit my prostate. Surprisingly, I did not become fully erect, but my penis was semi hard noticeably weeping fluid. I continued my walk with a stupid grin on my face until me and the knucklehead arrived back home. Luckily, the park and hood were empty, so I didn't have to explain the large wet spot in the front of my pants. I did not cum, but I received more pleasure than I had in months in just 30 minutes. For that reason, I did not feel the need to masterbate and just cleaned up and tucked everything away.

Guys, if you have not tried a plug, give it a whirl asap. Take it for a nice long walk, but bring tissues.  If you have to beg your Goddess and wear a cage for a month, do it. You can thank me later.

Posted : 24/10/2022 5:40 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Yes, reading the articles by Emma and this podcast have left me very curious to experiment. I'm trying to wait for my wife to have it be something we explore together. You story sound exciting. Can't wait.

Advertisement

Posted : 25/10/2022 8:52 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement