How did you get started?

12 Posts
9 Users
13 Likes
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

Pegging has always turned me on, but my wife and I have briefly chatted about it, after of all things, it was a topic on a netflix show we watched months ago….she basically said it ain’t happening. 
However, we also are starting a new part of our lives sexually and dynamically, by entering chastity..so her mind could possibly change. 
How did you as couples go down the path? Did your ladies have reservations, if so, what were they? 
Did you shop together after deciding to try it? 
It seems some ladies really find it fun and exciting, did you just love it from the get go or take some time getting used to the idea of it and warm up slowly?

Posted : 09/10/2021 2:38 pm
Rayanandsarah
(@rayanandsarah)
Trusted Member

- Sarah

You should totally go for it, I dont know how it is from Rayans perspective but for me it was described as nothing less of amazing. In our case, it was me who opened the topic with Rayan, he was more open minded about it than I thought he would be. He wasnt excited about it but was open to trying. No, we didnt shop together, I did all the shopping for both of us because i thought that poor him would be having a rough time as it is, so asking him help me buy the very dildo that would fuck him in the ass would be too much. I definitely loved it from the very first moment I tried putting on the strapon dildos, I even bought multiple dildos with multiple functions, like ranging from so small to big enough we will need some time to have him get used to it. Had ones that are flat, and ones that had veins like surface, had ones with vibrator options, and ones with white cum like thing stored in it to let it out on or in him when I am done. I admit i got carried away buying them,  was so excited for it. Since it was our first time i only used 2, the smallest one and the ordinary one thats slightly bigger.

Posted : 08/11/2021 5:16 pm
Bluesboy, nevertoolate, Xenophon and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

I think my wife is totally put off by anything anal, lol. I’m not even sure why. She may just find it gross. 
I think I am more into the power exchange part of it all, than anything else. The idea of her having thar power is crazy erotic. 

Posted : 08/11/2021 7:39 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Rayanandsarah
(@rayanandsarah)
Trusted Member

As a guy who was completely neutral about it, its one experience i am so glad i got to have. It can be a bit odd at first but you will end up wondering how you didnt have it in your life before, not to mention it will change your perspective on many things in your relationship with your lady, to the better of course. and i know you probably wanted a reply from sarah, dont worry will have her reply when she has free time

Advertisement

_written by Rayan

Posted : 09/11/2021 7:17 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

Posted by: @djv

it was a topic on a netflix show we watched months ago….

What show was that? The only time I ever saw anything on TV about it was in the first Deadpool movie. That was brave of Marvel!

Posted : 22/04/2022 5:17 pm
Paulmcgrezzy
(@paulmcgrezzy)

So I’m a dude but I do have experience bring a kink to someone that they were hesitant to try. The thing that always work for me is to have a no pressure conversation where you are only interested in the things that she doesn’t like about. Don’t offer any difference or counter any of her arguments. Just literally ask what she doesn’t like about it and then listen. Almost every time if done this the person realizes they really don’t know why and is willing to try it by the end of the conversation 

Posted : 14/12/2022 5:57 am
Xenophon
(@xenophon)

My wife knows I am painfully shy about my sexual wants and needs, so she will often ask me, “so, is there anything you want to tell me about?” While she is edging me, knowing that I will be very vulnerable and very turned on. I ordered our first strap on harness from Amazon and she saw it (she opens all my packages). Needless to say, next edging session she had the truth out of me. 
She had already been pleasuring me anally with her fingers and a hand-held dildo so I guess you could say we gradually worked up to it.

Posted : 29/04/2023 5:53 am
nevertoolate reacted
Goshakikut
(@goshakikut)

I think my case is not typical at all. I cannot say that this is a normal FLR relationship.
How did we get started? I was 26 years old. I survived childhood trauma. I was raped at a young age. I was treated for 10 years by the best psychiatrists. Couldn't get rid of the desire for "Full Subjugation". Not a man's subjugation. Only Woman. Not CNC. No. Complete transfer of power. Finally found a Dominantrix practitioner. I attended her sessions for several years. Every time I begged her to marry me. In 1994, she agreed to become my Wife and Only Mistress. At our wedding, she told my parents that she would not be faithful to me for a single minute. But, for me, my Goddess remains the only woman in the whole world. I love her and adore her. Long 36 years. To serve my Goddess is the only joy and purpose in my life. I'm happy. I am protected by her Power.

Posted : 07/05/2023 5:28 am
Goshakikut
(@goshakikut)

I think my case is not typical at all. I cannot say that this is a normal FLR relationship.
How did we get started? I was 26 years old. I survived childhood trauma. I was raped at a young age. I was treated for 10 years by the best psychiatrists. Couldn't get rid of the desire for "Full Subjugation". Not a man's subjugation. Only Woman. Not CNC. No. Complete transfer of power. Finally found a Dominantrix practitioner. I attended her sessions for several years. Every time I begged her to marry me. In 1994, she agreed to become my Wife and Only Mistress. At our wedding, she told my parents that she would not be faithful to me for a single minute. But, for me, my Goddess remains the only woman in the whole world. I love her and adore her. Long 36 years. To serve my Goddess is the only joy and purpose in my life. I'm happy. I am protected by her Power.

Posted : 07/05/2023 5:28 am
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member

Karin pegged me on our second date (my first time being pegged, She had previously taken my "regular" virginity on our first date as well) and I knew right then I would be Hers forever.

We have been together for over 12 years and now married for five. She has always been in charge of our (open) relationship.

Posted : 26/05/2023 5:28 am
Queencat
(@queencat)

I too was in a similar position as your wife. The Chasity lifestyle defiantly opening up the door to trying new things. Slowing adding int butt play was a bog one. The gradual lead up to pegging was essential. Butt plugs, then prostate massagers, then strap on. Makes it more comfortable in exploring for both parties! Hope you all are having fun with all these new discoveries and pleasures! 

Posted : 31/05/2023 2:55 pm
Klynnc77
(@klynnc77)

Questions for the guys; Have you been called a 'good girl' and told 'such (that's) a 'good girl' while being pegged? If so, how did that make you feel emotionally? 
Questions for the gals;  Have you ever called your guy a 'good girl' and told him you're 'such (that's) a 'good girl' while pegging him? Should I as a guy when that time comes allow that to flow naturally from my woman? 

As a submissive I would love to integrate both pegging and role-play. I really want to be vulnerable and loved like this.

Posted : 30/08/2023 12:48 pm
Bluesboy reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement