our first and only epxierienc with pegging so far

6 Posts
4 Users
12 Likes
Rayanandsarah
(@rayanandsarah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Sarah actually was the one who brought up pegging and asked me to give it a try after she saw this comics non-canon art about wonder woman pegging superman

D41B50Eebf9F21916Ef07D66Fe8A84Df

she said it will be fun and it will be something we look back at and have a good laugh on. honestly for both of us growing up superman and wonder woman were like role models for how kind and strong they both are. after she saw it she opened the topic with me and she suggested we give it a try, it wasnt something i ever thought i would be asked to do or thought she would ever be into, especially that both of us arent dominant or submissive in bed especially. i lean more towards being dominant usually, while she is to being submissive, but generally we dont mind switching. so when she suggested it i actually had no idea what to think of it and was totally neutral about it, so she asked to give it a try and see how it goes so i told her ok and what she wanted me to do, she just asked me to do all the preparations guys need before getting pegged and to make sure my entire body was shaved, i usually shave all of it but just to be sure so i said ok and we hit the gym more often after that cause she wanted both of us in best shape for it. so she wanted to peg me on wonder womans 80th anniversary. oh and i had like one condition for her to peg me is that we would stop if it hurt or i didnt like it so she agreed of course . she also asked me to completely and entirely trust her for what she will do to me when she was going to dominate me then cause i am totally oblivious on the matter and only stop her if it gets too far so i agreed. i know i am writing a long one sorry, will make it short now. so she had bought me a superman costume to wear it and she had a wonder woman costume one with all the gadgets of wonder woman, like her lasso (which btw was a bondage rope like thing she used to tie me up later one). so before she put on her costume and while i was in it, i will admit we had talked about me being pegged before but you can understand why i might be a bit still nervous so she was so sweet with me, we kissed a bit, she even wanted to give me a boost of confidence and relaxation so she sucked me and i fucked her a bit. she started bi slightly fingering my butt, then when my butt was relaxed enough to take her middle finger, she told me to bend over as she went and changed for costume.

1C620Ca33A0762F9509D79Fa79E85E7C

the shoes she had were high heels cause she said heels made her feel confident and strong. i will admit seeing her muscular and toned legs in heels was hot but couldnt ignore the fact she would be using those hips on me. so she took her lasso (ropes) and tied my hands behind my back and i asked her to take it easy as i was trembling a bit so she said to completely trust her, she kissed my back and rubbed it and told me she loved me more than anything and she would never hurt me and to trust her, i will admit her sweet words made me relax a bit. she started putting the tip of it in my butt hole and i could feel my butt hole expanding as my eyes got a bit wider and i took a deep breath so she asked me to bite the sheets if i want, will make it easier to handle it so i did. when i felt the tip finally entering my butt fully is when it started becoming so intense for me. she slowly pushed the dildo in my butt and i felt so dominated then and she kept asking me if i was ok and i kept answering keep going but slowly. so not to go into details, but we kept going at it slowly until my butt relaxed to it and when i could handle it, my dick actually got harder cause it wasnt before that since she started putting the dildo in my ass. when she noticed me getting harder she teased me about enjoying it and only continued when i asked for it harder, so i was bent over on the side of the bed with my hands behind my back, so she moved me to the direction of our tall mirror and had me bent over and then passed her hands through my hair then pulled my hair and said to remember that i asked for it as i saw myself in the mirror being dominated and after less than an hour i came from it and had the furthest and hardest ejaculation of my life. so after that i asked her to stop cause i was feeling overwhelmed from it. she untied me and i laid on her chest and she kept telling me i did amazingly and i was beautiful and being so comforting. so after i was totally recovered from it she teased me saying that now we know who is stronger wonder woman or superman, cause we always debated about who would win between them and we both laughed to that. but yeah she was so sweet about it.

Posted : 08/11/2021 4:57 pm
J.S., J.S. and J.S. reacted
Rayanandsarah
(@rayanandsarah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

and it was written by me rayan

Posted : 08/11/2021 4:59 pm
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Love that you were able to cum from your first time --- hopefully you weren't too sore after she finished as it sounds like she gave you quite a pounding! 

Advertisement

Posted : 18/11/2021 1:13 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Rayanandsarah
(@rayanandsarah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@j-s well my butt hole was a bit sore, not so much though, she is a strong woman tbh, like not just in character but body too, she is fit, a bit muscular, and stays in an amazing shape. like when she gave it to me, she made sure i felt it

Posted : 19/11/2021 3:38 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Keeping It Real
(@keeping-it-real)
Eminent Member

Pegging is very sexy, our version is more gentle and it is one of the most intimate experiences! Running my fingers down his back and holding his hips as thrust in and out of him. The full length of the dildo slides in and out of him. The clasp of his cage jiggling beneath him. He gasps and then we get a to a rhythm where I am making good contact with his prostate. His body tenses up and then relaxes. I run my fingers up and down his back while still fucking him deeply. We love pegging too!

Posted : 19/11/2021 11:05 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@keeping-it-real oh good lord that sounds hot

Posted : 19/11/2021 1:09 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement