Our First Quick Peg

5 Posts
3 Users
27 Likes
Aandm
(@aandm)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Just thought I'd share today's experience since it's been so quiet lately.

We're pretty new to pegging and the wife enjoys taking things slow and sensual.  Using her fingers to loosing me up, then the small dildo by hand for a bit.  Making sure everything is just right, enjoying my moans and gasps before the main event.

But for last few weeks it seemed every time we planned a session, something has come up.  Urgent work requests, guests appearing, children dropping by, tummy troubles, exhaustion, etc...  We've both been getting quite frustrated.  Me more than her of course; I've been locked up since August 22 with only one pegging to release the pressure, but I've still managed to get my compersion needs satisfied with getting her off a few times a week at least with mouth and toys.

Still, we've both been craving a pegging session.   This morning the wife went for her jog and I headed off to my home office (i.e. spare bedroom) and started to work (#covidtimes).  I will usually bring a nice shirt and pajama bottoms for those spontaneous Zoom meetings, but the wife likes me naked around the house (except for the cage of course).

Shortly after she left I get a text message:  "Be Ready."    <squeee!>

Advertisement

Well, I didn't have to think too hard on that one.  So I got myself cleaned up, lubed up and even loosened up, laid out the gear then back to work.

After awhile I hear her return from her exercise, head to our bedroom (where I had all the gear laid out).  Then, the foot steps coming down the hall with a rhythmic "slap slap" that I recognize as the sound of her strap.

Entering my "office" sporting one of our newer toys, she points to the foot of the bed where she saw that I had laid out towels and lube.  I jump to my feet and bent over.

I see her fiddling with her phone a bit then she tosses it on the bed where I can see a timer running.

"I've got 15 minutes until my meeting.  Let's do this!"

And do this she did!  No slow sensual warm up, I was ready, she was ready and worked up from her work out. 

A quick pinking of my bum with her strap to warm things up followed by exactly 15 minutes of hard pounding heavy breathing bliss (well not constant fury, but far more than usual)!  I nearly cried in disappointment when the alarm went off and she slipped out of me, dropping the toys and harness for me to clean up as we kissed deeply before she went off to the other room for her morning meeting.

Well, back to work!  

Posted : 15/10/2020 4:15 pm
mstara, Brian, Uxorious and 9 people reacted
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

That has been one upsides to the Covid situation in that it has enabled lunchtime quickie sessions.
I'm not at home every day as I've been needed to go into works several days a week now, but when I am back at lunchtime, I've had hubby 'service' me.

It's nice on several fronts - no kids, it's fast a furious and it leaves me with a glow for the afternoon, which can be very nice particularly if I've got some difficult work to do.

Posted : 16/10/2020 12:16 am
subhubphx, AandM, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

What a wonderful way to spend a Thursday afternoon.  Congratulations.  Clearly your behavior has been such that she wanted to reward you.  Very nice!

Posted : 16/10/2020 8:10 am
Emma, AandM, Emma and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

I've had hubby 'service' me.

An amazing treat for Wife and devoted husband.  What a nice thing you are doing for him.  There is nothing more satisfying for a dutiful husband than his having that kind of glow into the rest of the day.

Posted : 16/10/2020 8:12 am
AandM, AandM and AandM reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @aandm

" ... since it's been so quiet lately.

I hope that changes.  I like not-so-quiet way better.

Posted : 16/10/2020 8:14 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement