Pegging last night

9 Posts
4 Users
30 Likes
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

So my Wife and i had Her play with my ass last night, which She really enjoyed.  With Her nails (not long), it was best for Her to be gloved.  i spent a lot of time yesterday giving myself enemas.  i found that with really warm water, i could take in a lot of water, which thoroughly washed me out.  It felt good to have so much water drain from me.

W/we are using a feeldoe with harness and a vibrating insert.  It was a bit on a large side, which made it a little painful.  my Wife is concerned about the longterm effects of stretching my ass too much, so that when i'm older, i have issues.  So next time W/we will use the smaller one.  She did say if She had a clitoral vibrator She would cum more quickly, so i am open to any advice on how i can add something for Her.  This will be something W/we do often, which is great. 

i'm so thrilled to add this to O/our lives, and i hope She will become more aggressive in taking me.

Posted : 13/12/2021 10:41 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Topic Tags
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

Do you and your wife have PIV sex too?  Do you orgasm from pegging and if so is the pegging orgasm the only way you get to orgasm?

Posted : 13/12/2021 11:39 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @flaflr

Do you and your wife have PIV sex too?  Do you orgasm from pegging and if so is the pegging orgasm the only way you get to orgasm?

I know that you were not asking me this question, but I wanted to answer anyway.  Yes, we do, kind of, but with the new "boyfriend" I found for her (Vixskin Goodfella dildo for the harness), real PIV is less and less common.  I have but don't always orgasm from pegging but I will tell you it really is an amazing thing!  I'd be lying if I said that I haven't already envisioned pegging as my only source of orgasm in the future.  We're talking ....

Advertisement

Gif By Ifc

Posted : 13/12/2021 12:50 pm
TinCup, nevertoolate, Dad Jokes and 6 people reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@subhubphx WOW, you are a lucky man.  This is really hot!!!

Posted : 13/12/2021 12:59 pm
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

Posted : 13/12/2021 1:00 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Thanks buddy.  I AM a lucky man, mostly because I am married to the most beautiful woman of my dreams and that we live the lifestyle that we do.  We'll so how things progress toward pegging-only orgasms in the future.  I'm sure where we'll fall will be in that direction with occasional treats of actual PIV.  I don't really want to completely give that up.  We began to talk when she asked me if I was able to easily cum while in my cage, which led to a joking quip of a question ... "When then why would we ever need to take it off?", followed by a wink.   We'll see.

Aidy Bryant Anal Glands Gif By Team Coco

Posted : 13/12/2021 2:00 pm
nevertoolate, Dad Jokes, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@flaflr yes W/we do. She loves the connection of me inside Her. W/we tried a strapon, but She wants those for the times when i can't last longer long enough. Like when She's massaging my prostate for 15 minutes prior!

I don't yet orgasm from pegging, but hopefully eventually I will. Fortunately my Wife really enjoys playing with my ass/prostate.

Posted : 13/12/2021 5:43 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Just to add, my ass is rather sore, but a really nice soreness. Feels so nice

Posted : 13/12/2021 6:08 pm
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

Well, I don't have a wife, I live alone, but I do have a pegging partner and we don't have PIV sex, the only type of penetrative sex that we have is pegging.

Yes, I always orgasm from pegging and a lot, but are dry orgasms. Sometimes, when my prostate is full, prostatic fluid flows out of my penis, by is not a ejaculation, it's just a flow, and it's not sperm is just prostatic fluid.

Yes, prostate orgasms are the only way I get to orgasm, but not just from pegging. I also use a prostate massager when I am not with her to orgasm and sometimes to drain my prostate (a process also called milking the prostate).

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 20/06/2023 11:15 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement