Clear all

Prostate Orgasm posted November 13, 2019

8 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Drsam
(@drsam)
Topic starter

I have had “anal sex” with an ex but it wasn’t pegging as she was just holding a vibrator. I am really interested in the intimacy one could get from pegging, as Emma describes it.

However, I had no idea that a man could achieve one or more prostate orgasms without “refraction.” That is awesome! I have often wondered if a chastened male could completely replace the satisfaction of penis orgasms with prostate orgasms. What do you think?

I understand the premise behind male orgasm control as you describe it. My most immediate question from that blog post is whether a prostate orgasm would result in the same hormonal release that you are trying to control by limiting penis orgasms? Would you keep the same benefit from allowing prostate orgasm(s) as you would from the lockup?

Posted : 18/09/2020 10:43 pm
Twolf
(@twolf)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @drsam

I have often wondered if a chastened male could completely replace the satisfaction of penis orgasms with prostate orgasms. What do you think?

I had my first one just a couple days ago.  I admit to having tired for it countless times, years, literally.
But.. this time I had been orgasm free for a few days and then in chastity for close to a dozen. In other words, I can't give you an exact magic number lol. ( I wish)

I asked myself the same question as you, and more, many times.  Now that I actually know what one feels like......

Advertisement

1.  Can a prostate O replace and regular O?:   Yes, maybe  
2.  Is it amazing?:  Yes
3.  Is it everything people say?:  Yes 
4.  Can I do it as much as or whenever I want?:  I really really doubt it. It takes time, and for me several days in chastity.  
5.  But orgasm vs orgasm which is better?   The prostate one by exactly 327 million miles. Not kidding.

I'd like to add that I'm not in the sort of keyholding relationship that would ever involve something as intimate as pegging.   I want to stress the word intimate...
   Although I have not done it, I know it is an intimate act (in my eyes at least).  When I had that first O, I saw my keyholder's face.  I was so lost in what I think was "sub space" that I literally, out loud thanked her by name and meant every word.   I thanked her in person as well when I saw her next.
She was happy for me, picked on me a little of course, and I would have never experienced it without her and her help.

My keyholder and I are friends, exceptionally honest, open, and good ones. But we are not a couple, never have been.  And yet, essentially, she gave me the best O of my life.
  It was beautiful.
I feel even closer to her for having been a part of that.  Grateful even.

So, I think if someone were in a "real" relationship and the idea was to only orgasm from pegging or similar it would totally be possible due to the intimacy factor alone if nothing else.
I can't imagine otherwise.    

Posted : 20/09/2020 1:14 pm
Drsam
(@drsam)
Topic starter

Posted by: @twolf

My keyholder and I are friends, exceptionally honest, open, and good ones. But we are not a couple, never have been.  And yet, essentially, she gave me the best O of my life.
  It was beautiful.
I feel even closer to her for having been a part of that.  Grateful even.

Hi Twolf,

Thank you for sharing your prostate orgasm experience! You are a very lucky guy with an incredible friend and a “beautiful” friendship!

I came across another one of Emma’s posts that discussed this further, Pegging Proficiently (August 26, 2020). It discussed the differences between a dry and wet orgasm, after the hot videos. She stated that a “wet orgasm does provide sexual relief and a similar refractory period that accompanies a typical orgasm.” Based on your description, I would guess that you had a wet orgasm.

In contrast a “dry orgasm produces no ejaculation…” and “typically amplifies the desire or need to have a wet orgasm shortly thereafter since it does not expel an ejaculation like a typical orgasm does. Another interesting thing about the dry orgasm is the fact that it isn’t accompanied by a refractory period. This means that it is possible for some men to experience multiple orgasms back to back if prostate stimulation continues.” I can only imagine having a dry orgasm in chastity such that I am not permitted to do anything to relieve the desire. Wonderful.

I just find the entire concept fascinating! I hope I meet someone to share the experience too.

Posted : 20/09/2020 9:07 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Another interesting thing about the dry orgasm is the fact that it isn’t accompanied by a refractory period. This means that it is possible for some men to experience multiple orgasms back to back if prostate stimulation continues.”

I know this is a post about prostate orgasms (they're amazing), but I wanted to add that properly applied ruined orgasms offer the same added benefits of multiple (ruined) orgasms (4 is my record) without the refractory period we all dread following a full orgasm.  

Posted : 21/09/2020 4:55 pm
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

For me, drop and a refractory period will occurs if I have any contractions regardless of how they are triggered, i.e. penis stimulation or anal.

I find that prostate massage can cause seman to flow with no contractions and pretty much no sensation that it is flowing with the exception of a lessening of pressure. In this case, I experience no drop and no refractory period. 

Interesting how its so different for everybody.

Posted : 21/09/2020 8:26 pm
AandM, subhubphx, AandM and 3 people reacted
Drsam
(@drsam)
Topic starter

Posted by: @subhubphx

...I wanted to add that properly applied ruined orgasms offer the same added benefits of multiple (ruined) orgasms (4 is my record) without the refractory period we all dread following a full orgasm.  

Wow. Four ruined orgasms! That sounds very stimulating and draining (pun intended)!

I would love to submit to a dominant woman, “forced” into chastity, and all of the serving and tension that comes with it. This is what first attracted me to Emma’s wonderful blog. The dominant women on this blog are indeed rare “diamonds in the rough!”

The idea that a dominant woman would decide to limit any possibility of an orgasm to pegging is a huge thrill. In Pegging Frequency (September 8, 2020), Emma asked “What is your primary type of sex?” Seven of the 25 voters preferred pegging most of the time, including Emma. I really liked Emma’s reasoning too, you should read it. Emma also has Andrew for PIV right now. DianeJ made a couple great comments in this thread too, where she discussed pegging her hubwife 100% of the time and “enjoy PIV sex with an alpha lover.” For those times when we cannot achieve an orgasm in chastity, I guess it is “payback” for all of the times men not in chastity fail to give their woman an orgasm…but I digress sarcastically.

The possibility of having an intense dry orgasm that “amplifies the desire or need to have a wet orgasm” just sounds like a wonderfully wicked experience. Especially if the Dominant Woman tells you “better luck next time…” as I seem to recall Emma saying in at least one post. There is definitely more to this fantasy, perhaps for another time.

Of course, what I suspect Emma and DianeJ would say, and really every other woman in an FLR, is that the entire lifestyle is all about maximizing the woman’s all-around happiness and satisfaction and not about the fantasies of the “chastened” above. Emma clearly loves Kevin very much, she desires the attention she gets from Kevin in chastity, as well as the thrill of dominance. I also seem to recall that Emma has described the use of a strap-on by her chastened lover to satisfy her desire for PIV (very exciting). Diane has her lover and has "a strap-on face harness" for her hubwife when her lover isn’t around. I also understand that many of those locked in long term chastity develop excellent oral skills. I am confident that every Dominant Woman in a FLR has her favorite “replacement” for her chastened lover’s “manhood.” Right?

Posted : 22/09/2020 8:48 am
Drsam
(@drsam)
Topic starter

Posted by: @brian

I find that prostate massage can cause seman to flow with no contractions and pretty much no sensation that it is flowing with the exception of a lessening of pressure. In this case, I experience no drop and no refractory period. 

Interesting how its so different for everybody. 

I have also read about prostate milking as a means of expressing dominance. While I have very little experience with this, I understand that the prostate can be “drained” without permitting a satisfying orgasm. I believe it then takes days to accumulate the fluids again. Perhaps for most men, this will avoid the refractory period and keep them in the heightened state Emma discusses. As Emma has also described, the Dominant Woman can feed the products to her chastened lover. I think this entire experience sounds wonderfully wicked too.

Posted : 22/09/2020 8:55 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

the entire lifestyle is all about maximizing the woman’s all-around happiness and satisfaction and not about the fantasies of the “chastened” above.

Nicely said.  This statement is absolutely, 1000% accurate.  There has been some conversation around this site (I think) about there being a difference between a chaste man behaving well mostly in pursuit of earning an orgasm, and a chaste man that wallows in the thrill and unmitigated joy of the sexual desire that survives sex with the woman he loves.  I can tell you that the latter is an exquisite place to be.

I am confident that every Dominant Woman in a FLR has her favorite “replacement” for her chastened lover’s “manhood.” Right?

They most certainly do.  For some, it is an inanimate object such as a strap on, a vibrator, face harness (love this one), fingers, her man's mouth ... you get the idea.  For others, like many of our resident dominant Diamonds, it is a live and in person cock attached to another man.  In the end, that choice is clearly that of the Dominant Woman and assuming it is not outside the limits of her submissive man, nothing but YAY can come from it.  

Wow. Four ruined orgasms! That sounds very stimulating and draining (pun intended)!

It was both.  Just as amazing for me was the mind(sub)space was incredible.  Being in subspace with my wife is one of the most cherished things we experience together.  It's pretty amazing, as is the added benefit of no refractory period afterward.

Posted : 22/09/2020 9:45 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement