Really would love an answer for this.

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Honestly, I was so hesitant if I should post this or not because its a bit private and I know how most peoples response to this would be calling me a liar so I hope I am wrong and everyone are just sweat. Without making this long, my brothers gf and I were like best friends before she started dating my brother, and I am totally supportive of their relationship and we tell each other everything. So a while back she jokes and says how she pegged my brother for is first time. My brother and I are very very close and always had this sibling rivalry even since we were kids and love to tease each other. He likes to always act like this serious, masculine and tough guy but his gf told us how he was making so many feminine noises when he was being pegged and especially when he was cumming. So I really really wanna tease him about him being fucked in the ass, but know that such experiences can be very sensitive to guys. So would that be a fun thing to try, and have few good laughs or is it crossing a line?

Posted : 05/04/2022 11:17 am
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Oh also note that my brother did tease me before about few sexual things I did, so should this one be different?

Posted : 05/04/2022 11:20 am
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

If you have a history of teasing each other and it’s extensive next time he’s ragging or next time you talk about sex in general you could be like I love it when I hit the gspor and look at him to see how he reacts and how he interprets in. If he acts uncomfortable you could probe if he keeps the macho persona going it’s probs best to just let him live a partial lie which is what most people do. Yes I use chastity in my relationship for the desired emotional outcome but we are getting back to a normal sex routine since it’s introduction for us and I’m successful and dominant in my career for my age but I love to just be taken and get railed by my boyfriend it feels amazing to just let go and not have to worry or be in control. That’s a dynamic within many of us. Maybe your brother also likes to let go at times and be submissive it just depends on if he views it as humiliating, 

Posted : 05/04/2022 12:17 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Oh no no, he isnt controlling or abusive, or any of that. he just likes to act all macho all the time.

Posted : 05/04/2022 12:19 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

In short he is the kind of guy that is so sweet, so fun to be around but at the same time says when he is around friends "No woman can control me" or would brag about how hard he fucks his gf or how his gf would moan in bed and macho things like that. While I know it was his gfs idea to fuck him in the butt and he said yes to please her and ended up having fun while always saying he would never ever let any woman touch his butt. Get it?

Advertisement

Posted : 05/04/2022 12:25 pm
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

Then maybe some lite teasing could work. My mean principles in our chastity is constant communication, saftey and consensual. I love the desired emotional outcomes but if he didn’t want to do this I don’t believe our relationship would decline without it we would just change the dynamic up a bit. Talking about sex especially a submissive thing like being penetrated is tough and kinda scary even the act itself is like intense for me I need real after care even after vanilla sex I just feel vulnerable and want the cuddles and reassurance. Men who experience pegging I’d imagine go through their own version of that. 

Posted : 05/04/2022 12:26 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement