Suck my dick!

4 Posts
4 Users
25 Likes
Therachel
(@therachel)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I've always wanted to say this and I don't think it is a purely masculine thing. I love watching him on his knees in front of me, sucking my strap-on. My hands in his hair pulling him into me. I know I can't feel anything through the plastic & rubber dick but the psychological side of a blowjob is INTENSE. How does it make you feel when he sucks you and gags on you. When you remind him that yours is making him gag because your strapon is bigger than his penis. I am a bigger girl too so seeing my penis poke out from under my tummy is really sexy in both a feminine and a masculine way. Such a mindfunk for both partners. If you haven't tried it, try it. If you have tried it, tell me about it! I apologize for all of my posting today.

Suck My Dick Text Gif By Neon

I am just horny because I am waiting anxiously for my boy to get home from work.

Posted : 01/06/2022 3:55 pm
Emma, SunDevilish, mickg93 and 16 people reacted
Bluesboy
(@bluesboy)
Eminent Member

That is so hot!  Love hearing how it makes you feel. 

Posted : 30/07/2022 5:44 am
Sundevilish
(@sundevilish)

Posted by: @therachel

I am just horny because I am waiting anxiously for my boy to get home from work.

This is my favorite part of your story. Envy you two!

Posted : 30/07/2022 11:02 am
Emma and bestwhencaged reacted
Seumas
(@seumas)

Mouth-pegging is a lot of fun and something I think couples should try if they’re already into strap-on play. I first tried it with a pro-domme, at her request, years ago before I was married and liked how naughty it felt. My wife and I did some pegging play throughout the years, but only tried mouth-pegging recently during a particularly steamy session. My wife confessed she has fantasies about me being bisexual (which I’m not) so the mouth-pegging was a big turn-on for her to watch. I see it as a symbolic part of role reversal, and a way to say thank you to my wife for the years of awesome blowjobs. Turns out I'm good at deep-throating. Who'd have known, heh?

Advertisement

Posted : 09/08/2022 12:41 am
Emma reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement