What's so great about pegging?

7 Posts
6 Users
26 Likes
Therachel
(@therachel)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I am always in the mood for pegging, something about it really turns me on. My husband asked me what about pegging I enjoy so intensely. I tried my best to put it into words but the best I could do is these reasons. Anyone want to add what you love about pegging?

The noises he makes, the moans are something that I never hear unless we are pegging.

Having a penis makes me feel so sexy, I feel sexy and powerful wearing the harness. I feel sexy making him bend over for me and being in control.

His butt, always having been a butt girl. Once pegging entered our life when I see his sexy butt I just want to get all peggy!

I have anxiety and twisting sex in this way makes me feel so comfortable to be in control.

Advertisement

He is showing me vulnerable side. The emasculation makes him vulnerable and that vulnerability is so sexy. Men are taught to never be vulnerable.

Posted : 22/06/2021 1:47 pm
Tmo56NV, Bluesboy, restrainedlove and 18 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Just love this!  Very nicely said @TheRachel!

Posted : 22/06/2021 1:55 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

Posted by: @therachel

always having been a butt girl

I love butt girls!

Posted : 23/04/2022 9:49 am
Budknap
(@budknap)

What is most fascinating about pegging for me (besides the incredible orgasmic sensations which go on and on) is the feeling of You, my partner, acquiring power and exalting in it. The power exchange is marvelous!!!  

Pegging is the ultimate expression of female superiority, and cunnilingus is the way I worship her.                                 

Posted : 23/04/2022 7:56 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

If he likes or has asked to have anal sex with you. Tell him your reasons are the same as his. 

Posted : 26/04/2022 6:10 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Geekl0Ve
(@geekl0ve)

when i met my partner in person, She met me at the door wearing a strapon; fucking me within an hour. by the next day i took Her new 12 inch strapon balls deep.  she moved in with me 5 months ago, i'm permanently in chastity.  we still have sex almost every day, several times a day typically.  She is usually pounding my hole with full strokes of Her massive cock.  for the first few months of living together i didn't cum or even squirt more than a dribble, now adays i almost always do, as does She.  for Her birthday She gave me a challenge of +40 orgasms by  the day; 4 days away. that first day i got 14 in; 10 of them with Her fucking me.

Posted : 02/11/2022 8:13 am
Tincup
(@tincup)

12 inches balls deep every day? I don't know whether to solute you or pray for you. Maybe both.

Season 4 Wow Gif By The Office

Posted : 02/11/2022 9:13 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement