Miss Joanne

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

The events of this story took place the day before the events of “A Pegging For Dessert.”

I call this one “Miss Joanne.”

It was a warm early-summer Saturday afternoon. I was home alone, cleaning the refrigerator when my phone buzzed – it was a text from my lovely Wife. She said to give myself an enema, take a shower, and to be clean, fresh, and naked in bed waiting for Her when She gets home.

I finished up the refrigerator cleaning and took out the trash. I then started to get clean for what might be some “afternoon delight” when Karin got home. She had been out shopping, and I suspected She got turned on from flirting, making out, or having a quickie in a dressing room with a sexy young store clerk, and wanted to peg me when She got home. Or maybe She would even be bringing the store clerk, male or female, home for a three-way. Or to just make me watch Her having fun with him or her.

I was lying naked in bed, as instructed, for about fifteen minutes when I heard the garage door. A minute or two later, Karin entered the bedroom with another woman, who appeared to be close to Her own age, a woman I had never seen before. In the eleven years Karin and I had been together, I thought I had met all of Her lady friends, but this lady was new to me. Both Karin and the new mystery lady had recently been to a salon or hairdresser, as Karin’s grey, roughly shoulder-length hair was gone. She was now sporting a stylish, neat bob. The other woman’s hair was nearly down to her mid-back, but dyed a bright red, obviously not her natural color.

Advertisement

Both ladies were wearing brand new sundresses and matching shoes. Karin’s outfit was red, while the other woman’s was green. Karin even had a pair of new red-framed glasses to match Her outfit. Each lady had a number of shopping bags as well out in the car. Karin had me go to the garage, still completely naked, and carry them into the bedroom. She motioned for me to put the bags on the bed, which I did.

Karin introduced me to Her companion. “This is Joanne. She and I go way back, I have known her for about 40 years, but haven’t seen her since she moved away about 20 years ago. She’s back in town for a week, we were out shopping, then we decided we’d go to the salon and get a makeover. Joanne will be borrowing you for a while, husband.” Karin said.

I was silent, anticipating Karin to say more, but She didn’t explain anything else. “Yes, Ma’am,” I replied to my Wife, then turned to Joanne. “It’s nice to meet you, Miss Joanne.”

“You might change your mind about that soon, darling,” Joanne replied with a wink.

Joanne was younger than Karin, about five to ten years by my estimation. I had suspected her natural hair to be a mix of brunette and grey. She was also a BBW, probably right around 200 pounds, and beautifully proportioned as well.

“Kiss me, husband,” Karin told me. Karin was wearing four-inch heels that made Her the same height as me, our lips met perfectly when we kissed. I kissed Her with a warm embrace, nothing too passionate, not knowing how Joanne would react.

“Your turn, Joanne,” Karin said. Joanne’s heels were about an inch shorter than Karin’s, which made Joanne also about the same height as me. Joanne kissed me, and we embraced warmly just as Karin and I had, but Joanne held me nearly twice as long. While Joanne and I were kissing, she reached down and touched my semi-erect cock, and began stroking it slowly until I was fully erect, then held it firmly in her hand.

After the kiss from Joanne was over, Karin had opened one of the several shopping bags on the bed. She was removing toys from the bag, and laying them out on the bed. She had a series of new dildos, six in total, ranging in size from a jumbo hot dog to a tube of cookie dough. Joanne’s beautiful light brown eyes widened in amazement as she saw the largest of the dildos.

“Yes, Joanne, my hubby can take all of these. He loves to be pegged, and you’re getting a chance to use them all on him if you like,” Karin said.

Karin removed two new harnesses from the bag as well – a smaller one to fit Her, and a larger one to fit Joanne. Karin unwrapped a condom, but instead of putting it on me in the normal way, She put it on only over the head of my cock and secured it with a rubber cock ring. Then both women put the harnesses on right over their new dresses – clearly wanting to be clothed and dominant, while I was in naked submission.

“Joanne wants all of your cum, you’re going to fill that condom up for her. Now bend over, husband,” Karin instructed. “Joanne, my husband is yours to do with as you please tonight. Mick, Joanne’s going to take you now. Obey Joanne exactly as you would obey me.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied, before bending over the edge of the bed, which still had several shopping bags on it, face-down. Karin held my head down to ensure I couldn’t see Joanne attach the dildo to her harness. Still maintaining a hold of my hair, Karin climbed into bed next to me, lying right next to me.

“I want to look into your eyes as Joanne takes you,” Karin said. I looked deep into Her beautiful blue eyes, something I loved to do when making love to Her. Tonight would be different, however. Karin would be the one watching me taking pleasure from Joanne instead.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied to Karin, keeping my eyes locked to Hers. I couldn’t see what Joanne was doing but it sounded like first she put the remaining shopping bags on the floor, and after that, attached one of the dildos to her harness. I then felt Joanne squirt a good amount of lube into my ass.

“Get up on the bed, flat on your belly, hands above your head. Keep looking at Karin,” ordered Joanne, who obviously wanted me in a different position for the pegging.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied to Joanne before obeying, not looking back at her. Karin moved along with me, closer to the head of the bed. I kept my eyes focused on Her. I heard some ruffling through one of the shopping bags. Joanne had retrieved a pair of leather cuffs, and together the two ladies cuffed my hands to the headboard.

“You are not allowed to touch yourself, but you are allowed to cum as much as you want, darling,” Joanne said.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied to Joanne, without looking at her. I was now restrained and about to be pegged by a woman I had just met. Karin had previously made me take a pegging from some of Her lady friends immediately after meeting them, but She had never had them restrain me. The feeling of vulnerability was exhilarating, I was tingling with excitement and anticipation. Karin was watching me intently.

Having used a generous amount of lube, Joanne easily worked the head of her dildo into me. I immediately knew she had gone straight for the largest of the bunch, the one that was sized and shaped like a tube of cookie dough. Roughly two and a half inches at both the base and the head, it wasn’t tapered at all along its ten-inch-plus length. She then plunged its entire shaft deep into my ass. Joanne’s considerable weight, and the large amount of lubrication she had used, allowed it to slide right in, despite its enormous size.

I don’t know what the expression on my face looked like when Joanne penetrated me, but Karin’s sparkling blue eyes told me She was very pleased. I let out a moan of pleasure that obviously aroused both Joanne and Karin.

“Oh yes! Give it to him, Joanne!” exclaimed Karin.

Joanne put nearly her full body weight on me, with her arms wrapped under my chest, and working her lovely ample hips, began to peg me relentlessly. My head was turned to the side, still looking at my lovely, very aroused Wife, as Joanne began to softly kiss and tongue my ear. “Cum for Joanne, darling,” she whispered moistly into my ear as she continued to peg me.

“Yes, Ma’am, I’ll cum for Miss Joanne,” I replied, moaning, as Joanne sucked, licked, and nibbled on my ear. It seemed like Joanne hadn’t even been going for a minute before I blasted my first shot of the night into the condom, moaning in ecstasy.

Just a couple minutes into Joanne’s pegging, Karin had taken three toys from one of Her bags, loaded batteries into them and began masturbating. One was a butt plug, enabling Her to use conventional vibrators deep in Her pussy and also against Her clitoris, giving Her three distinct pleasurable sensations simultaneously.

Joanne, apparently not interested at all in a slow, passionate buildup, continued to peg me, hard and fast for a full ten minutes without stopping, keeping me moaning almost constantly. After a few minutes, Joanne pulled one of her hands from under my chest, and pulled my hair hard as she continued to peg me, continuing to make me look at my Wife as She pleasured Herself the entire time. I lost track of how many times I came, Joanne’s huge dildo giving my prostate quite a workout.

“Karin loves watching me peg you, darling,” Joanne said, as she continued to ram her dildo into my ass. I continued moaning in pleasure, and came in the condom again and again. Joanne continued to peg me with a vigorous passion for an entire hour, periodically adding lube to the dildo without stopping her thrusting. During this time, Joanne alternated between whispering gently in my ear, pulling my hair hard while encouraging me to cum for her, and simply ordering me to cum, all while my lovely Wife watched and masturbated.

I could hear Karin moaning as She pleasured Herself. “Yes, Joanne, yes, fuck my husband, he belongs to you tonight, fuck all the cum out of him Joanne, make him fill up that condom, don’t stop, don’t ever stop, oh yes, Joanne, I love you, I love both of you.” The feelings, both physical and psychological, of being taken in this manner by a complete stranger were amazing, and hearing my Wife’s encouragement just took the experience to a whole new level.

Joanne had made me cum more times than I could recall during that hour with me, and Karin had given Herself more orgasms than I could count during that same hour. Her side of the bed was drenched from Her delicious lady juices, and I was sure She would want me to clean up after Her eventually.

Joanne got off of me briefly and ordered me up onto my knees, my hands still cuffed to the headboard. “What do you think, Karin?” she asked. I felt one of the ladies touch my erection, presumably looking to see how full the condom was.

“He needs at least another hour, Joanne. Are you up for it?” Karin asked.

“Karin, I could peg that hot little hubby of yours all night,” Joanne responded.

“Then give it to him, girl!” Karin exclaimed.

Joanne slapped my ass cheeks a few times, before I realized that she wanted me back down flat on the bed again. After I was lying flat again, I felt another squirt of lube into my ass, then Joanne’s lovely soft body on top of me, arms cradling me again, her warm breath in my ear softly encouraging me.

“Yes, darling, cum for Joanne again, fill up that condom, I want it all, everything you have,” Joanne said, continuing to peg me, albeit slower now, as Karin went back to Her masturbation.

“Yes, Ma’am, I’ll fill it for you, Miss Joanne,” I replied, still moaning with delight as Joanne worked that massive dildo in and out of my ass, adding lube to it between strokes without stopping.

“More cream for Miss Joanne,” I said. Every time Joanne made me cum from her pegging, I let her know I had came. Totally unnecessary as I’m sure she could feel me quiver with pleasure every time she gave me a prostate orgasm. I’m absolutely certain that Karin could see it in my eyes every time I came. Joanne continued to peg me for a second hour. Being underneath of her soft, curvy body was amazing, whether she was pulling my hair or breathily whispering in my ear.

“That’s two hours of me pegging you, darling. Are you doing OK?” Joanne asked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied.

I felt Karin reach underneath me, followed by Joanne doing the same, both feeling for the condom to see how close it was to full. Joanne lifted herself off me, completely removing the dildo from my ass just long enough to squirt another bunch of lube into me. Then she easily re-inserted that huge dildo which had given me so much pleasure, and began to peg me again. Her pace felt almost gentle now.

Karin continued to masturbate. “He needs more, Joanne,” She said. “You can have him the rest of the week if you want. He might be my husband, but he’s your playtoy right now, and I love watching you play with him.”

“Yes, Miss Joanne, more cum for you,” I said. I continued to let Joanne know every time her pegging made me feel like I had trickled more cream into the condom. I had probably run dry by now, but was unable to tell. Joanne’s dildo just felt soooo good inside of me, I didn’t care. Joanne continued to peg me with that dildo for a third hour, her stamina was unbelievable.

After three hours of Joanne’s pegging, I actually had filled that condom with my cream for her, and she praised me for filling it. “I’ve never had a man cum so much for me. You were wonderful, darling,” Joanne said. “I’m going to undo those cuffs, so you can turn over, darling, then I’m going to cuff you again while you’re on your back,” Joanne announced.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied. As I turned over, I sat up a bit and I was able to see the condom, full of my semen, hanging heavily from my cock. The rubber cock ring kept it in place, tightly enough to prevent spills but not so tight to cause any problems.

Joanne pushed me back down onto the bed, flat on my back and cuffed me again, hands above my head. Joanne removed her strapon harness, and pulled up her green dress. She wasn’t wearing underwear under it, and I was able to see her beautiful clit hood piercing. Her entire mound was wet, and her love juices had been dripping down her legs. Whether it was from pleasure she got from pegging me, or listening to my wife encouraging her to fuck me, I didn’t know, but Joanne was clearly turned on by the entire scene.

Joanne climbed on top of me, her moist pussy just inches from my face. I tried to reach my head forward to taste her but the restraints wouldn’t allow me to get my face close enough, despite my straining. She knew exactly how to tease and deny me.

Joanne climbed down from the bed and pulled her green dress back down. She pulled a fresh unopened pack of Salem Slim 100s her purse. Karin got up from the bed, pulled Her red dress back down, and retrieved a red vape pen from Her nightstand. Joanne put her pack of cigarettes back into her purse, and instead pulled out a green vape pen. The two ladies stood on opposite sides of the bed. Karin took a puff first, exhaling a huge cloud of vapor over the bed, scenting the bedroom with cinnamon. Joanne followed suit, her even larger vape cloud had a scent of menthol, but more like a cough drop, without any tobacco smell. I watched as the two ladies took a couple more hits each before they climbed back in bed with me.

Karin kissed me passionately, rolling Her tongue around in my mouth, and I was able to taste warm cinnamon as She kissed me. Joanne followed with a passionate kiss of her own, her lips and tongue tasting cool and minty. Joanne continued to make out with me. I couldn’t see what Karin was doing, but felt Her removing the ring and condom from my cock. I heard Her leave the room.

Joanne straddled me, and pulled up her dress, again showing me her piercing and beautiful wetness. “Look how wet you made me, darling. I’ll bet you’d love to taste me?” Joanne asked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied. I had been ready to go down on her as soon as the pegging was done, and watching her and Karin on their “smoke break” only made me want to taste Joanne even more.

“Sorry, darling, but the only thing you’ll be tasting tonight is yourself,” Joanne said, teasingly. “Karin and I both want this, darling, so that is what is going to happen.” After a couple of minutes, Karin returned to the bedroom, carrying a mug full of hot water and handed the mug to Joanne.

Joanne put the mug on the nightstand and pulled the condom full of my cream from it, touching it briefly to her lips. “Nice and warm, not too hot,” she said. “You know what’s going to happen next,” holding the condom next to her face and smiling playfully.

Karin picked up Her phone to record video. She recorded Joanne holding the full condom first, then my face. “Husband, you are going to eat every drop of cream that you made for Joanne,” She said. “Joanne, my hubby enjoys eating his own cum. He’s going to love your gift.”

Joanne untied the loose knot on the end of the condom, careful not to spill a drop. She dabbed a finger into the gooey, creamy collection of my semen. She touched her finger to my now-outstretched tongue, allowing me a tiny preview of the taste I would soon be “enjoying.” It was warmer than body temperature, the cum-filled condom having soaked in the mug of hot water for a couple of minutes. The extra warmth made it taste stronger than usual.

“Thank you, Miss Joanne, for the pegging, and for this gift,” I said, tilting my head back, ready to receive the warm, creamy super load from Joanne.

“Warm and delicious, darling, and you made every drop of it for Miss Joanne,” Joanne said, as she placed the open end of the condom into my mouth and slowly turned it upside-down, then held it by the tip in one hand, pinching her other hand’s fingers at the tip, and working her way down to the open end, slowly squeezing out the entire contents into my awaiting mouth.

“Don’t swallow it until I tell you, darling,” Joanne said.

I would have replied “Yes, Ma’am” to Joanne if I could have done so without losing any of the cum from my mouth. Karin had been recording Joanne’s slow emptying of the condom into my mouth, and zoomed in on the huge wad of cream that I was holding.

“That’s a lot of cum, Karin,” Joanne said, impressed both at that I had made so much cum and that I was willingly going to eat it all. “You’ve trained your husband so well!”

“I let him know right from our first date that I was always in charge, and that he’d be eating his own cum, getting pegged, and giving pleasure to or taking a pegging from my friends. He is so obedient, and he loves it,” Karin said.

Joanne and Karin bantered back and forth for a while, making me hold the mouthful of warm cum for at least a minute. Karin recorded audio of the entire exchange, but kept the camera focused on my open, full mouth.

“Swallow your cream, darling,” Joanne said. “All of it, in one big swallow.”

I did exactly as Joanne told me, swallowing the warm super load, then opening my mouth again, so Karin would have video of my empty mouth, showing that I had in fact swallowed it all as directed.

“Mick, that was beautiful. You had never met Joanne, but you gave yourself over completely to her like you had known her as long as we’ve been together. Your chemistry together was amazing, I loved watching the two of you!” Karin released my wrists from the cuffs, very happy that I had done so well with Joanne. “For the rest of the week that she is staying with us, you are Joanne’s husband. Obey her exactly as you obey me.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied, sitting up on the bed.

“Kiss me, new husband,” Joanne said to me. Our lips met, then she grabbed my head by the hair, and plunged her tongue into my mouth as if trying to find and taste any trace of my cum I hadn’t swallowed. I put my arms around her warm, soft body, and didn’t let go until Joanne let go of my hair.

Karin stopped the recording on Her phone, and played back so the three of us could watch the cum eating together, before giving me some history about Her and Joanne’s relationship. “Joanne and I were very close friends. Close enough that we had shared our boyfriends, and our first husbands. We were always in each others’ beds, either having group sex or swapping partners, and sometimes we’d sleep with each other just for fun!” Karin explained.

“Mickey, since you did so well today with Joanne’s gift, I’m giving you a gift myself. You have the night off. We’ll go out to eat, the three of us. You won’t have to do any dishes or clean up the kitchen,” Karin said.

“Thank you, Miss Karin,” I replied, “And thank you for sharing me with Miss Joanne. I love you,” I said, “Best Wife ever.”

Posted : 08/07/2022 2:02 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement