Did I just give him a prostate orgasm?

13 Posts
5 Users
43 Likes
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

My bf and I tried pegging few times but I wasnt ever able to give him a prostate orgasm, though I was able to make him cum. So I dont wanna get into all the details but in short, I tried wearing a micro bikini (its the bikinis that only cover the nipples and vagina for those who dont know what it is) for the first time while I was swimming outside and my bf was getting all touchy and enjoying touching m body and trying to please me, I thought that was so cute especially that he didnt mind anyone staring at me. So I thought he was acting so cute and submissive so wanted to spice that up and extend it to the bedroom. So in short I pegged him and while I was having him face down and ass up and cuffed with hands behind his back, and I was fucking him hard he started saying he is feeling a very intense pressure rising in his butt and he said our safe word. So I stopped and like literally after 2 or 3 seconds of him saying that, he started trembling and he started having pelvic contractions and his body was trembling EXACTLY like I do when I have an orgasm. In the heat of the moment I honestly wasnt sure if its a prostate orgasm or what, so I didnt fuck him but I kept the dildo inside his butt. Also honestly I was worried I hurt him or something thats why I didnt continue fucking him. I asked him if he was ok while he was having those trembles and he wasnt even able to reply while moaning intensely and trembling. When he was done he didnt ejaculate but his dick was dripping only a bit of cum and he wasnt hard. Please tell me I gave my man a prostate orgasm, its been like a dream to me.

Posted : 09/04/2022 11:38 am
nevertoolate, restrainedlove, Jafo987 and 6 people reacted
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Does no one respond to anyone's posts and comments here anymore?

Posted : 11/04/2022 1:48 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @sarah

he started trembling and he started having pelvic contractions and his body was trembling EXACTLY like I do when I have an orgasm. In the heat of the moment I honestly wasnt sure if its a prostate orgasm or what...

Sounds like it from what I've read. I'm curious what other will say.

Posted : 11/04/2022 2:56 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

I think you did. Have a discussion where he only gets to use the safeword if in pain. Then keep going if he says it is too intense. Intensity isn't pain, but overwhelming pleasure.

Ive ejaculated/orgasmed through prostate massage and it was so intense. I was not quiet. Possibly one of the most jntense orgasm I've ever had

Advertisement

I think this is wonderful and will open new doors for you.

Posted : 16/04/2022 3:11 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

I think you did. Have a discussion where he only gets to use the safeword if in pain. Then keep going if he says it is too intense. Intensity isn't pain, but overwhelming pleasure.

Ive ejaculated/orgasmed through prostate massage and it was so intense. I was not quiet. Possibly one of the most jntense orgasm I've ever had

I think this is wonderful and will open new doors for you.

Posted : 16/04/2022 3:16 pm
Benny22
(@benny22)

It's quite probable you gave him a prostate orgasm. Did you talked with him afterwards? If so - what did he say? What did he feel? Pleasure or pain? Perhaps something in between or something else? Is he eager to repeat it? Prostate orgasm is very intense and it doesn't have to be followed by ejaculation (especially if your bf had one day or two earlier).

Posted : 17/04/2022 12:52 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

bestwhencaged and benny22

yeah, we do have a safe word, I mentioned he said it. I asked him after it how it felt for him, he said he wish he didnt say the safe word because it was the most intense and hard orgasm he ever had. So I asked him why he didnt aks me to continue, he said he couldnt, the orgasm was too strong and intense he couldnt form straight words while having it. He also didnt ejaculate, he only had some cum dripping from his dick after the orgasm and spasming was done. Is he eager to repeat it? Oh, he asked me to peg him over 5 times since then wanting to feel it again.

Posted : 19/04/2022 8:27 am
benny22, nevertoolate, restrainedlove and 7 people reacted
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@sarah 

I will say, the two of you are really lucky to have discovered this.  I know my wife has a tendency to back off when I get too loud as she doesn't want to hurt me.  I'm hoping we can work up to where I'm bound and gagged.  We are planning to see a Pro Domme to show my wife some of the ropes (as topping from the bottom sucks).  Maybe then?  We've had a zoom call that went super well.

Posted : 19/04/2022 10:29 am
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Personally while I would recommend she ties you up, I dont know if I would recommend gagging. Like, dont wanna get hurt and not be able to say something. By the way, which one would you prefer to be used on you when you get pegged handcuffs or ropes?

Posted : 19/04/2022 10:50 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@sarah 

Not handcuffs. Rope (if you are good at shibari) or leather cuffs, preferably padded.

Posted : 20/04/2022 2:40 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Plz, correct me if I am wrong in this one, does giving a man a prostate orgasm become easier after the man cums few times and almost empties his balls from cum? Because, I tried pegging him few times since then, I couldnt get him to have one, but noticed his prostate becomes more sensitive after few orgasms from his penis

Posted : 24/04/2022 9:32 pm
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

Sorry, just catching up.  In my non-expert definition: Yes, this was a prostrate orgasm.  I have experienced similar and it was wild.  Not "better", but just as intense yet different, than a normal penile orgasm and more whole-body.  If my Queen is especially generous she will hold my penis (if uncaged) and with no stroking etc and totally limp will get a lot more ejaculate and it will feel more like adding a real orgasm with much less down time.

Not sure about your later question:  In general my best prostate O's are after longer denial, and depend a lot on her technique.

Posted : 27/04/2022 11:33 am
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@headtrip I honestly wish I can give him prostate orgasms all the time. You have no idea how much I enjoy remembering that moment. Wish i can see it again in front of me.

Posted : 30/04/2022 9:58 pm
Headtrip, bestwhencaged, Headtrip and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement