Not pure pleasure

9 Posts
5 Users
3 Likes
Amina
(@amina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So i read alot about how pegging can be a pleasure for the male but my husband says it's 95% uncomfortable ( not huge pain ) and 5% pleasure is it normal ? ( And his moans says that as well) 

I tried every position lot of lube its the same so i tell him to jerk off.

Now honestly for me i can use it as a punishment but i was wondering.

So again is it normal ? And is there any danger of pegging almost everyday ? 

Posted : 28/01/2021 8:24 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@amina Pegging is about dominating him and from other things you've said, it is probably challenging for him to fully relax when you are asserting your domination in this beautifully sexual way. Make no mistake, he is feeling dominated. While it may be very sexy domination, it takes some time for him to relax. Try running your fingers up and down his back and entering him from behind. Remind him to arch his back, take deep breaths. If you feel him clench up, slow down and remind him to breathe. It is just like if you clench up during PIV sex, it can become very uncomfortable. He is unknowingly making himself more uncomfortable when he doesn't relax. You may also want to try a smaller dildo. It took some trial and error before we found the two that we like.

Advertisement

Posted : 28/01/2021 5:53 pm
Amina
(@amina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Yeah i tried that today he said it's feel almost nothing but he enjoys jerking off while I'm pegging him .... I actually have read on reddit a guy said the same ( he doesn't feel pleasure ) so i guess not all of them are the same ? But i will still do it, to show him who is in charge now 

Posted : 29/01/2021 5:58 am
Amina
(@amina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Finally i found it but he only feel it when the dildo is just 2-3 inches inside aftet that he doesn't feel anything.

Posted : 30/01/2021 9:24 am
Philaster
(@lukewarmfusion)
Eminent Member

@amina For me, the pleasure is only partly physical. And it’s certainly not like other more direct pleasure... there’s a lot related to being filled, the humiliation, etc. My brain shuts down a bit after the first minute. 

Posted : 30/01/2021 10:50 am
Amina
(@amina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@lukewarmfusion yeah there is also a man who said as well some of you guys like humiliation. I think my husband started to feel this way he actually never told me if he is enjoying or not ( unless i ask) but he surrendered to me completely as I'm in charge now and i can use him however i want. 

Posted : 30/01/2021 11:19 am
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

@amina

My wife has no desire to put on a strap on and peg me (a little sad) but will finger me or use a dildo.  I/we have found I get 0 enjoyment out of large sized vibrators and actually resent it. 

Since we really are not s and m people her desire is for me to get some sort enjoyment from anal domination not pain or punishment we use a slim g spot vibrator for my anal play.  I don't necessarily enjoy it but do get some pleasure, mostly due to the feeling of submitting and getting penetrated.  I very seldom get any sort of ejaculation from prostate penetration. 

I had never been penetrated until we started male chastity.  It is totally changes the relationship when you realize what the penetrated party is willing allowing to happen.  If the male dreads it I see no benifit unless the goal is simply pain and domination.

Posted : 25/02/2021 7:53 pm
Amina
(@amina)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@peterran 

He told me last week he likes being dominated by a woman but no physical pleasure. He likes when i grab his hair or balls and go rough you know he wants to feel as if I'm who giving it him not him asking for it.  And that feeling make me feel in control.

Posted : 08/03/2021 3:20 pm
Jsmith12
(@jsmith12)
Eminent Member

Amina, I bet you could write/host a great blog.

Posted : 20/03/2021 2:22 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement