Clear all

Pegging and role reversal

7 Posts
5 Users
6 Likes
Magicalmolly
(@magicalmolly)
Topic starter

Why is pegging even associated with role reversal or some monumental shift in the power dynamic? I see it as just changing positions and doing something different. Help me to understand?

Posted : 08/07/2021 11:05 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Well it is normally the role of the man to penetrate the woman and the role of the woman to accept the man's penetration. 

With pegging you reverse that and the woman using a strapon penis to penetrate the man. 

Posted : 08/07/2021 4:20 pm
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

The role reversal in pegging is total. I now can say that, from the sexual point of view, I come like a woman comes, I have multipal and amazing orgasms, I rarely ejaculate, and the only way I touch my little penis for sexual pleasure is to use only one finger and play with the penis head just like a critoris, having zero erection and unbelievable orgasms. I feel and acted like a woman and I love it.

My pegging partner comes like a man, having one, maybe two orgasms, but she loves her man role.

Advertisement

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 19/06/2023 11:51 am
subhubphx reacted
Spankble
(@spankble)

I am a pegging virgin but the post above makes me so want to loose my virginity.

Posted : 19/06/2023 12:16 pm
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

Once you surrender your body and your prostate to your partner there is no turnnig back, you will never want to go back to PIV sex....

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 20/06/2023 12:33 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @hetero_bottom

Once you surrender your body and your prostate to your partner there is no turnnig back, you will never want to go back to PIV sex....

I can understand how some men might end up feeling this way, but I don't consider it turning back to PIV sex but rather that pegging is a beautiful addition to our sex life.

Posted : 20/06/2023 1:24 pm
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @subhubphx

I can understand how some men might end up feeling this way, but I don't consider it turning back to PIV sex but rather that pegging is a beautiful addition to our sex life.

Everyone feels any sexual experience differently, so our feeling is as god as mine 🙂 .

But in think the difference is that I am not in a romantic relationship, a have a pegging partner, I love her, i trust her,  she is my best friend, but I am not in love with her.

Neither me or her have any desire off having PIV sex, for different reasons, so our pegging match is perfect.

Posted : 20/06/2023 5:46 pm
subhubphx reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement