Clear all

Pronoun for us

4 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
Worldsokayestdad
(@worldsokayestdad)
Topic starter

Is there a pronoun for straight men who enjoy pegging? It seems like we should have something to describe who we are. Something to identify our sexually.

Posted : 11/05/2021 4:47 pm
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

I looked on google to see a list of pronouns. One site had 58, another 75. I had no idea there where so many and most of them looked more like a foreign language than english so, I'm going to vote for "straight men who enjoy pegging" as a descriptor. Seems easer to keep track of. 🙂

Posted : 12/05/2021 12:41 am
Suddenlykara
(@suddenlykara)

There is sometimes confusion around pronouns. You can choose to use any pronoun that identifies you.

A heterosexual man who is receptive to anal sex from his female partner is heteroreceptive but that designation does not require him to update his government id card or adapt to a new pronoun. He doesn't need to change anything about himself at all. If he feels the need to self identify as non-binary, he can certainly do so. I think it might classify him as a non-binary gender if he chooses that for himself. If not, he is simply a man receptive to penetration from women either exclusively or in addition to also penetrating women.

What kinds of non-binary genders exist?

There are many different genders which exist outside of the gender binary. Some non-binary genders and terms include but are not limited to:

Advertisement

• Agender – having no gender or being genderless
  • Androgyne – identifying somewhere in between man and woman
  • Bigender – having two gender identities, either at the same time or interchangeably
  • Demiboy – partially, but not completely, identifying as a man, boy, or masculine person
  • Demigender – having partial connection with one gender (male, female, or other)
  • Demigirl – partially, but not completely, identifying as a woman, girl, or feminine person
  • Enby – a slang term to refer to a non-binary person, not all non-binary people identify with this term
  • Genderfluid – moving between two or more gender identities at different times, in different circumstances, etc.
  • Genderqueer – a non-normative or queer gender, having no exclusive connection to any gender
  • Multigender – having more than one gender
  • Neutrois – neutral or null gender, similar to agender
  • Non-binary – an umbrella term to describe people whose gender is neither man or woman; can also be used as an individual gender identity for someone who is neither a woman nor a man, but does not identify further
  • Pangender- having many or all genders within one’s culture
  • Transfeminine or Transfem – a person assigned male at birth (AMAB) who identifies with a feminine gender, but does not necessarily identify as a woman
  • Transmasculine or Transmasc – a person assigned female at birth (AFAB) who identifies with a masculine gender, but does not necessarily identify as a man

https://www.lgbthero.org.uk/being-non-binary

Posted : 13/05/2021 10:55 am
Sub-Manchester
(@sub-manchester)

Maybe you (OP) are looking for a noun instead of a pronoun? Wife changes the way She refers to me often, but tend to use 'bottom' to describe my sexuality to others. At times we used 'passive' as She educated me to wait for Her to initiate. She uses "hubby" a lot to define me.  When we talked about pronouns, we played with "mine" as my appropriate pronouns. For things in public, i refer to myself as "yours" like in "is it okay if yours grabs a snack while we wait?".

Posted : 13/05/2021 12:04 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement