Question please and...

Notifications
Clear all

Question please and would like an honest answer to it.

30 Posts
9 Users
27 Likes
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Well, a personal girl friend of mine has broken up with her boyfriend after he cheated on her, he has been sending her messages wanting to talk to her and would like if she can at least reply to him and give him some closure at least but she has been totally ignoring his messages. She always wanted to try pegging, and he knows that cause she asked him to try it so many times but he constantly said no because he doesnt like it at all. Recently he messaged her saying he would let her peg him if she at least replies to him. So I asked her if she considers going back with him so she said  no, she would only fuck his ass and then have a small conversation with him to give him closure then ask him to leave. Would you say that that is something thats advisable to do?

Posted : 19/12/2021 7:18 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

For me, pegging is very intimate. It sounds like She is considering this to be revenge sex and given how important it is to go slow, for the man to be relaxed, etc., i don't see this turning out well.

There are submissive men out there who want a close, loving relationship. i think She should look elsewhere.

Posted : 19/12/2021 9:55 am
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@bestwhencaged Well he is the one that constantly keeps messaging her and he proposed she pegs him just so he can get her to listen to him. And of course she wont hurt him, maybe give him a hard time sure, but hurt him? No way, she isnt a bitter lady. Because when I asked her why she is ok with pegging him, she said "he might have cheated on me but I will always be the lady that fucked him in the ass"

Posted : 19/12/2021 10:04 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @sarah

@bestwhencaged Well he is the one that constantly keeps messaging her and he proposed she pegs him just so he can get her to listen to him. And of course she wont hurt him, maybe give him a hard time sure, but hurt him? No way, she isnt a bitter lady. Because when I asked her why she is ok with pegging him, she said "he might have cheated on me but I will always be the lady that fucked him in the ass"

i get that but where's the intimacy? The connection?

Advertisement

Posted : 19/12/2021 10:18 am
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Well I dont think that intimacy in this case is what she is looking for. Its hard to be intimate with someone who cheated on you. Not to mention she isnt pegging him to get back in a relationship with him. He wants some closure and she will give it to him but first he has to take one up the butt like a champ.

Posted : 19/12/2021 10:25 am
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin

@sarah

One thing to consider when there is a massive change in the circumstances of a relationship is the shift in the dynamic. This can be a breach of trust as in this case or even a lost job and change in working status.

She is comfortable with him and if she is looking to explore a relationship with a significant shift in dynamic, this might be a good opportunity. She would need to tell him that the relationship will be a female led relationship from now on. They will never be the couple they once were and he will need to be ok with that. He will submit to her at all time although he is of course free to leave the relationship at any time.

Posted : 19/12/2021 10:44 am
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

Will she get the right experiense if she only peggs him ?

Isnt pegging suppose to be more than fucking ?

Sure she can but him in his place for being an asshole ?

But is it that memory she wants ?

Yes im a sentimental man, but my concerns are HER feelings not he's.

Posted : 19/12/2021 11:05 am
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j Oh sweetie, i dont think you are understanding me well. Their relationship is over, like done, no way back, but he wants closure and wants to talk to her, she doesnt wanna talk to him or reply to any of his messages until one time he told her, he would let her peg him just so he can have a chat with her before going their separate ways. And I get what you are trying to say, that it can be an opportunity for a female led relationship but I dont think thats what she is even looking for.

Posted : 19/12/2021 11:10 am
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@j-m awww Thats actually so sweet,  and a very valid point. So would you say I should advice her to forget about it and about him and move on? Like not respond to his messages and dump him?

Posted : 19/12/2021 11:11 am
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

I would advice her to ignore his ass and let him be in pain.

Dont let him ruin pegging to....like he did with the relationship

She needs to take care of her self not his ego. ?

Posted : 19/12/2021 11:20 am
Walter, bestwhencaged, Walter and 3 people reacted
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@j-m Well she wanted to peg him because she knows that would make him feel emasculated a bit, considering he takes pride in fucking many women thats why he cheated on her. But yeah, you are perfectly right.

Posted : 19/12/2021 11:26 am
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@sarah This is poetic justice. He is the love stud and cheats on his girl friend without concern for her feelings.  She wanted to try pegging, but the super masculine love stud did not want to take it in the ass.  Now he will kiss her ass and agree to it , so he can talk to her, thinking he will get her back.  Many men have grudge fucked women and then cast them aside.  It is a new world now.  What is good for the goose is good for the gander.  She needs to peg his ass and then cast him aside.  His masculinity wil l  be hurt, and he will know he got topped by a female.  The fire hydrant pissed on the dog.  She needs to do it, go for it.  The little love stud will have a sore ass, as a reminder.

Posted : 19/12/2021 11:36 am
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@flaflr Honestly love? I am very conflicted on the matter and what to say to her. Her point is exactly your point, like he just cheats on girls and dumps them, now he has to beg her and she will fuck him up the ass and then kick him out of her life. Honestly? I wanna see his reaction when he knows that all of us ladies know he got fucked in the ass.

Posted : 19/12/2021 11:42 am
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@sarah  Well he will not be so much of a little stud rooster any more.  He will come down a few pegs on the macho lover category. She needs to do this.  This is funny as hell.  Make sure all the ladies know.

Posted : 19/12/2021 11:55 am
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@flaflr You know what? You are totally right. Would it be crossing a line if I gave her few ideas of things to do to him?

Posted : 19/12/2021 12:06 pm
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement