Really would apprec...

Notifications
Clear all

Really would appreciate everyones perspective on it.

17 Posts
5 Users
33 Likes
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

First of all, I think everyone agrees that everyone has the right to dress however they want, in any way that makes them comfortable right? Second, also I think everyone agrees that for a man to be willing to get pegged he has to be open minded enough to try it. But my question is do you think that pegging can make a man more open minded and liberated? Honestly, I am asking this because of something that happened with a girl friend of mine. So in short, she is dating this guy we know, he is generally an amazing guy but he always thought that he its his right to tell his woman what to dress and what she is allowed to wear or not. He wasnt ok with her wearing shorts or crop tops or wearing bikinis on the beach, not to mention he would be very rude to guys who would look at his girl. So, few years passed of them dating and she opened the topic of pegging with him and after a lot of talking and preparing for it, they gave it  try, she dominated him and he enjoyed it. So she noticed that after that he stopped being annoyed or bothered or interfering with how she dressed and was ok with her wearing revealing clothes. So, she was afraid he stopped caring about her or that he was cheating on her or something. So she talked to him about it and what changed his mind on the topic of her dressing like that and he LITERALLY said that he is proud of her and after he felt what its like for her to be given the chance to be in charge he understood how strong and independent she was as a woman and that she is her own woman and can make her own choices and if she was with him, its because she chose to. like no one can change her mind if she wants something and if she wants to be with him its because she chooses to and he doesnt need to be constantly telling her how to dress because he is afraid someone else will steal her from him. That her bending him over and shoving one in his ass and displaying such dominance and strength while fucking him made him realize that. Honestly when she said that I thought she was like roleplying  or lying about it, but Rayan and I know the guy and its true, we always knew he was so controlling of how she dressed and we saw how she dressed then and he was so cool about it.

Posted : 19/04/2022 12:10 pm
Sam, bestwhencaged, TinCup and 6 people reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

Sarah

At first I was fearful of where this story was leading. However, now it makes sense. His weird control games were just a manifestation of his insecurities within the relationship, as well as a lack of respect for her. It is really cool he was able to deal with both issues by giving up control and giving her his ass. I am actually impressed and warmed by his ability to be vulnerable and open up in such an intimate way. That was a huge leap for him and from how this story started. 

What gave her the idea to try pegging him? Did she think this was a possible outcome? She seemed surprised. This is actually a real "feel good" story.

Thanks for sharing Sarah!

Advertisement

Cheers!

Posted : 19/04/2022 12:36 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@tincup Well, I didnt get into the details of it with her, it was a bit odd talking about it in such details with her but from what I can tell, she put him in his place in the most loving way possible.

Posted : 19/04/2022 12:39 pm
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

Ha! I love it! Great way to put it!

I never did anything silly like he did, but believe me, we all have it coming and I'm hoping to get mine soon.

Posted : 19/04/2022 12:48 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@tincup Hahaha, while it was funny to read, I dont see it as a punishment or anything. I actually think it was really beautiful he got put in his place like that. Like they didnt fight about it, or yell or be rude to each other, she just fucked him in the ass. By the way tell me what you think on the last reply in the swingers sex.

Posted : 19/04/2022 12:53 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

I wasn't referring to what she did as a punishment. I was just being goofy and glib. 

Pegging is a tremendous gift. I really think it is beautiful what they did, especially because it was not born out of anger or resentment.

Posted : 19/04/2022 12:59 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@tincup Oh I couldnt agree more.

Posted : 19/04/2022 1:02 pm
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Given how the story started I was very surprised he was open to it.  Any guy willing to try it is going to experience a huge feeling of vulnerability,  and destined to have a big connection to his partner.   Should be mandatory like marriage counseling,  or Parr of marriage counseling.  LOL

Posted : 19/04/2022 4:07 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

@jd3064169 

Ther's something to be said for that. I think pegging in the weeks between sessions eould do us good.

Posted : 19/04/2022 4:12 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@jd3064169 Mandatory honestly, is a bit rapey. I cant say I agree with that but yeah pegging can definitely fuck out all the vulnerability and insecurity in a man and make him better without them.

Posted : 19/04/2022 4:13 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

I think the mandatory pegging was meant as a joke with a hint of sincerity. Some of have darker desires to be dominated where mandatory appeals to us strongly as well as pushing/expanding our limits

Posted : 20/04/2022 2:58 pm
restrainedlove, TinCup, restrainedlove and 3 people reacted
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Oh ok hahaha. But I honestly felt so proud f the power pegging gave her after that. Like its truly in a way sticking it up to the man.

Posted : 24/04/2022 9:37 pm
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

I was him.  But bondage games were fun so I was willing to try chastity.  That was fun so I agreed to give up the keys.  That was more than fun, it was moving, I could feel myself changing and really appreciating her growing confidence and power.  I never "agreed" to being pegged.  I simply did not include it in my hard-limits discussion and she "forcibly" pegged me soon after.  Wow.  Vulnerable is the word I keep going back to.  But that vulnerability, that power exchange with the woman you love, changes you.  Well at least it changed me.  I welcome her sexy attire now, and bask in her glow.

Posted : 26/04/2022 4:41 pm
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Yes, mandatory was sarcasm,  basically like most women wish men could go thru pregnancy so they know how it feels. Men should experience pegging not only to know how a woman feels. But also get get that true vulnerability  feeling ...

Posted : 26/04/2022 6:03 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@headtrip So like you say, it got you 2 closer to each other and more loving. Also made you more open minded and in a very loving way put your ego in its place?

Posted : 30/04/2022 9:55 pm
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement