Really would apprec...

Notifications
Clear all

Really would appreciate everyones perspective on it.

17 Posts
5 Users
33 Likes
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

@sarah Yes, for sure it helps us be closer, I am wayyy more open minded and my ego is firmly in check.  It is hard for a RBAM to come to grips that pegging isn't gay, but once you do, you realize there is a whole other side of sex (receiving) that men can, but don't, understand.

Not sure I would use the words "in a very loving way" as pegging is a power exchange more than sharing.  We have fun and playful discussions about it which also help of course.  Example: me: "honey, it's been ages since a release and the pressure is building, have I been good enough?", her:  "Yes, you've been very good, lets go to bed early tonight and get you some relief.  Make sure to clean up for it!".  [Editors note, she likes spontaneous pegging and uses condoms to avoid/reduce prep time, the above was more an example of how she likes to one up my advances in a fun/loving way].

I highly recommend couples try reversing roles (pegging), a few times at least because it never starts pretty or easy, and don't worry about the prostate O too much.  All the other benefits are (even for the guy) worthwhile and that one might take some time and patience IMHO.

Cheers

PS:  Minor apologies that I am having trouble equating power exchange to loving at the moment.  Having a few issues, probably related to meds, and my Queen is on the shortest fuse ever, so at the moment I am worried about the "dark side" that can come when power exchange alters healthy balances in relationships.  Probably zero to do with chastity or pegging, but I also think we need to respect that these are hugely powerful emotions and psyche we are dealing with on both sides. The focus should be on loving.  [Headtrip climbing off soapbox]

Advertisement

Posted : 04/05/2022 10:51 am
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

@sarah Yes, for sure it helps us be closer, I am wayyy more open minded and my ego is firmly in check.  It is hard for a RBAM to come to grips that pegging isn't gay, but once you do, you realize there is a whole other side of sex (receiving) that men can, but don't, understand.

Not sure I would use the words "in a very loving way" as pegging is a power exchange more than sharing.  We have fun and playful discussions about it which also help of course.  Example: me: "honey, it's been ages since a release and the pressure is building, have I been good enough?", her:  "Yes, you've been very good, lets go to bed early tonight and get you some relief.  Make sure to clean up for it!".  [Editors note, she likes spontaneous pegging and uses condoms to avoid/reduce prep time, the above was more an example of how she likes to one up my advances in a fun/loving way].

I highly recommend couples try reversing roles (pegging), a few times at least because it never starts pretty or easy, and don't worry about the prostate O too much.  All the other benefits are (even for the guy) worthwhile and that one might take some time and patience IMHO.

Cheers

PS:  Minor apologies that I am having trouble equating power exchange to loving at the moment.  Having a few issues, probably related to meds, and my Queen is on the shortest fuse ever, so at the moment I am worried about the "dark side" that can come when power exchange alters healthy balances in relationships.  Probably zero to do with chastity or pegging, but I also think we need to respect that these are hugely powerful emotions and psyche we are dealing with on both sides. The focus should be on loving.  [Headtrip climbing off soapbox]

Posted : 04/05/2022 10:53 am
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement