Clear all

Cuck rituals

3 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
Khailyn
(@khailyn)
Topic starter

After you are with another man do you have any rituaals that you perform with your husband when you come home the next morning? With us for example my husband will wear panties or lingerie, give me a full body massage and eat me out the next day to show his love and support. Do you have rituals while you are on your date?

We are about 3 years into this and have been doing this since the beginning. It really shows me his support and love for our lifestyle. Reassuraince that we are on the right track together is important and so is talking about our feelings and expectations. What rituals do the rest of you have with your cuck?

Posted : 03/12/2022 12:20 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

I'm only a wannabe cuckold and unfortunately my wife isn't a real cuckquean either, but I still have ideas about how such a ritual could be.

A naked reception would be 100% included, because of course I would be naked anyway while she was staying with her lover.

I would kneel down and ask her if there was anything else I could do. A drink, something to eat, a massage or maybe even a caress?
Then I would wait to see if she would like to tell me something about her date. I never would allow myself to ask her or even urge her to report back.
I would also really appreciate it, if it was my duty to call the lover to let him know she got home safely. And of course I would thank him for the wonderful time he gave my wife.

Advertisement

Posted : 11/12/2022 1:11 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

I usually meet my other man at work related conferences. So these are held in hotels where we'll stay for a night or two. This means that I'm normally in conference all day on the day I'm due to come home.
So we really don't have a 'ritual' as such. He'll ask how it went and sometimes want more or less details. He does like to help me unpack my case afterwards and I know he likes looking at my lingerie for signs of my infidelity - although he tries to hide this.
Depending on how tired I am, I might unlock him and play with him that night, not always letting him cum, ruined or otherwise. Other times it'll have to wait another few nights.

Posted : 18/12/2022 11:13 am
soforo, nevertoolate, thomas and 1 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement