Clear all

Evolving Jack (owned by Milou)

11 Posts
4 Users
11 Likes
Jackf
(@jackf)
Topic starter

on behalf of Milou I have to share my thoughts with you from now on.

Posted : 14/12/2022 4:36 am
Milou
(@milou)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @jackf

on behalf of Milou I have to share my thoughts with you from now on.

Good boy!

Your letter cheered me up.
I understand your hesitation, but asking if I will go bare and influencing the choice of my Bull is an unacceptable invasion of my privacy.
For this question I will punish you appropriately.

Unprotected PIV sex is up to me to decide.
So this question remains unanswered for now.
I have already made my choice for the Bull and have come to an agreement with him.
The first dates will take place at his house.
The date is also set December 21, the date of your last PIV two years ago. A beautiful date to celebrate!

His identity I will reveal to you later.

Advertisement

members, except Jack, can ask me his identity in private. 

Milou.

Posted : 14/12/2022 5:21 am
nevertoolate and djv reacted
Transstar
(@transstar)
Eminent Member

Milou and jack 

December 21! That is fairly soon.  How exciting. 
I do hope you will both keep us update throughout. Sounds like jack is required to respond.

so jack, how long have you been married?

when did you realize Milou was in charge?  There must have been some clues. Score you were married.  We’re you the one that promised to obey your spouse?

does Ms Milou feminize you? if not, pls asked her to consider it.

I enjoyed your posts on Reddit today.  Being pussy-free for two years is quite the accomplishment.  Be sure to thank her.  
and I do agree with her, of course.  No better way to celebrate your two year pussy free anniversary that by having your wife open a new chapter in your marriage.  It doesn’t sound like you will be permitted to be in attendance the first time she mates with her bull.  But hopefully you’ll soon meet him.  Do offer to have him over for a drink and / or dinner. Welcome him into your lives.  

Posted : 14/12/2022 7:51 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Jackf
(@jackf)
Topic starter

@transstar 

December 21 is indeed quite soon.
I have been married for 5 years and we have known each other for a little over 7 years.
Milou was in charge pretty quickly. I think within a year of the start of our relationship, not so much on the sexual level, but more on the emotional level. She started feminizing a few months ago. Quite an accomplishment on her part indeed.
My presence is not appreciated by her, she first wants to get to know him better sexually and I give her that privacy. She also said it is better that you face the new circumstances later.

She recently put in some new rules to get me used to the move to cuckolding.
1. I can't see her naked anymore, only the future Bull has that privilege.
2. Giving her oral only blindfolded.
3. Every day I have to lay out her lingerie that fits the wishes of a Bull.
4. From now I sleep in the guest room, the master bedroom is for the Bull and my wife.
5. Daily change of bed linen in the master bedroom.

Jack

Posted : 16/12/2022 1:06 am
nevertoolate reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @jackf

"She also said it is better that you face the new circumstances later."

Godspeed to you, my friend. I truly hope that your desire for all of this complete replacement is genuine and final.  I can only speak to how the above comment and your list of most of those 5 new rules would make me feel, which would be utterly devastated.  I know that others feel differently, and God Bless you all.

Posted : 16/12/2022 7:16 am
nevertoolate reacted
Milou
(@milou)
Eminent Member

The 5 rules have now been in force for more than a month.
After some private meetings with the Bull, my husband watched for the first time last week. Very emotional for both of them, especially to see him busy with all the preparations. Noticed he was extremely nervous. I said if you can't handle it you don't have to look and you can stay in your own room, but I really appreciate it if you watch and hold my hand. The Bull was very nice to him and put my husband at ease. When the Bull said undress your wife for me, I saw a moment of fear in his eyes. He realized there is no turning back. I looked him in the eye and said reveal me for my Bull. Show him the lingerie you've chosen. With trembling hands he slowly undressed me. The Bull complimented him on his choice. Black panties with an open crotch and a half cup bra.

Feel her labida said the Bull and tell me if she is wet.
My husband nodded.
Humiliating? That she's wet?
He nodded in agreement again.
You understand that she will soon get wetter and wetter.

My husband can tell the rest here later.

Posted : 07/02/2023 6:12 am
djv reacted
Jackf
(@jackf)
Topic starter

The whole situation was quite humiliating, undressing her was quite a humiliating event, but having to feel how wet she was. made the humiliation deeper. When she was naked he ordered me to undress myself. Standing there naked with just my chastity cage made him smile. Good boy, you know as long as I'm her Bull the chastity cage is worn 24/7? I nodded. I want her exclusive was his only response.

Watching her get on her knees in front of him and see his penis in her mouth complete the humiliation.

The Bull said look at her and see how greedy she is. He grabbed her head and pushed his penis deep into her mouth, for a moment I saw some gear in her eyes, but she immediately relaxed. Make the bed ready, he said. I opened the sheets. A little later they both came into the bedroom, she took the doggy position without saying anything to me. Tell your husband why I prefer doggy position. She looked at me at said the Bull wants you to see my expressions on my face as he penetrates me and he can then shoot his cum deep into me.
I looked startled cum in her, the Bull saw my face. Yeah what were you thinking cuck. Your slut gets cum. He sat down behind her and said look at each other. I will never forget the expression on her face when he penetrated her. Sit in front of her and hold her hand cuck, she needs your support. She moaned loudly, her tongue hanging out of her mouth and babbling unintelligible words. She was shaking violently and came loudly. Have you ever heard her cum so loud cuck?
No never, was my answer. You will hear that more often cuck!
My wife started showing signs of lust again. Her moans got louder and louder. She encouraged him. The Bull thrusted her harder and deeper, her response a loud moan. are you ready for my cum? Oh yes please! Together they came loudly.

Get up cuck and watch her pussy. Her pussy lips were red and swollen. The first signs of his seed were visible. That night he slept with her.

Posted : 08/02/2023 2:34 am
djv reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@jackf   Is all of this something that makes you happy?  I can't tell.  It seems like it doesn't but maybe that is just me putting myself in your shoes.  I'm not being judgmental, but I just don't get how this can add joy to one's marriage.

Posted : 08/02/2023 8:45 am
Jackf
(@jackf)
Topic starter

@subhubphx 

It is mix of joy and fear. Sex with Milou was never a success for her. To hear and see her enjoying herself now is a joy for me. Of course it's humiliating, but if this is the price for her pleasure, I'll gladly pay the price.

Posted : 08/02/2023 9:20 am
djv reacted
Milou
(@milou)
Eminent Member

@jackf @subhubphx 

Thanks for sharing your first cuckold experience with the forum.
I understand that undressing me was emotional for you, I too experienced this as emotional. I thought of it as you clearing me for the Bull. To give your consent to the me and the Bull. I thought it was super brave to show you yourself in your chastity cage. Accepting the 24/7 chastity rule tells me that you support me in our journey within the FLR. Thank you cuck for giving up your freedom and accepting that the Bull has the first rights to your Wife.
You have been wearing the chastity belt for several weeks now and it is going well beyond expectations. You don't complain and you are a lot more obedient and you now perform your tasks (the 5 rules) independently without me having to point this out to you. You've watched 3 times now and I find I need more privacy. I know Rule 4 is tough for you, but in my opinion essential to our lifestyle development. It now gives me freedom and more privacy to work better on the relationship with my Bull, who now regularly sleeps with me. To allow you to enjoy yourself, the bedroom door remains open so that you can hear what is happening in the bedroom.

Indeed, sex with Jack was never really a success.
There's no need to fear, Jack knows our bond is strong, the Bull won't change that.
I did indeed see Joy, there was a lot of pre-cum on the floor in front of the bed.
Understand that seeing the Bull's seed is humiliating, but is a sign that the Bull has more privileges than you.

Posted : 09/02/2023 1:25 am
djv reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@milou Thanks for the shout out, but I didn't share a cuckold experience because I've never had one.

Posted : 09/02/2023 9:46 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement