Clear all

Male Participants

6 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Tincup
(@tincup)
Topic starter

Asking primarily those that identify as a woman, but all are welcome to comment...

How would you feel if your male partner asked to participate in your tryst with your boyfriend, bull or lover? By participate, I mean have sex with them.

If your relationship already includes that type of activity, please share your thoughts, feelings and experiences. Thanks!

Peace, love & joy,

TinCup

Advertisement

Posted : 02/09/2022 10:29 am
Tincup
(@tincup)
Topic starter

Hey folks! I hope everyone is enjoying the final days of summer! If you are in the southern hemisphere, welcome spring!

I am refreshing this post. I would love to get some comments and/or shared experiences.  If anyone is too shy to comment in the group, please feel free to PM. I don't judge. I promise I won't bite, unless that's your thing.?

Posted : 19/09/2022 8:34 am
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

It would be a turn off for me for a couple reasons. A. I don’t want my man wishing to be with another man even if I’m involved B. When I’m with my boyfriends and he’s in his cage it’s a form of submission to have no control and watch me experience all the pleasure and even give other “alpha” men pleasure that he is routinely denied. I think this enhances the dynamic and by participating it’d weaken both aspects of that dynamic. 

Posted : 19/09/2022 1:15 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)
Topic starter

@brittany Thanks for the reply!

As this is a largely FLR/WLR focussed site, I suspect your second point is largely to blame for the lack of interest from the site patrons in male to male participation in consensual non-monogamous relationships. I also support your first point. Non female-to-male sex is not everyone's brand of vodka.  However, I do think there is quite a bit of room for that kind of fun in this space. Cuckold scenarios can include sex between the sub and the bull. Also, relationships more akin to equal sharing may progress to an MMF instead of the more accepted MFM or FMF relationships. I also think that trans folks will add more to these dynamics as more people pursue transition. We certainly live in interesting times.

Posted : 19/09/2022 1:53 pm
Tinyguy
(@tinyguy)

Should I be locked up????

Posted : 21/09/2022 11:15 am
Tinyguy
(@tinyguy)

Should I be locked up????

Posted : 21/09/2022 11:17 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement