Notifications
Clear all

"More couples enjoying open relationships because they’re ‘bored with each other’"

7 Posts
4 Users
36 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Huh.  Interesting.

I know the picture isn't indicative of the kind "openness" talked about here, but the content of the article is. 

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5111737/open-relationships-soar-since-pandemic-sex-expert/

"Dr Nelson said: “Women are now much more in charge and much more demanding."

Season 2 Starz Gif By Blunt Talk

Posted : 13/04/2022 9:31 am
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member

It is interesting that men bring up the idea and convince us and then once we try it, we don't want it to stop. This makes since because of so much guilt about sex. I am just starting to get over my guilt and fear around sex enough to experiment. No you won't go to hell if you allow yourself to have an active sex life with no guardrales.

Advertisement

Posted : 13/04/2022 2:06 pm
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member

Maybe not bored with each other. Just comfortable enough with each other and communicate enough with each other to try something outside the box. Couples are maybe just more open to trying something as women have access to birth control and more equal in the workplace and society. Metoo anyone?!

Posted : 13/04/2022 2:23 pm
Fcmale
(@fcmale)
Eminent Member

In our situation it was a random trip that opened up a whole new world for my Queen. As she was getting ready to leave for a business trip she commented that her carryon was a bit heavy, I responded that not to worry there will be a gentleman to assist a sexy, good looking lady, she laughed, yeah right. She told me later that evening that in fact the gentleman sitting next to her quickly offered to place her carryon in the overhead bin. Also during the 2 1/2 hour flight while conversing they discovered that there was a possibility for some mutual business. As the flight ended they exchanged numbers not really thinking anything more than business at that point. A couple days later she received a text from her new friend asking about her week. After a few text back and forth mostly idle chit chat he casually mentioned that he would love to have a drink with her.....if she wanted to. She forwarded the text to me asking what she should do? My response, what do you want to do? I think I want to go but would I be jealous if she did? Honestly I told her not at all, if she wanted to go and have a good time. She did go, had a great time and so it began.....more to come I am sure based on her enthusiasm and that we live in the same city.....

Posted : 14/04/2022 9:45 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @bella909

It is interesting that men bring up the idea and convince us and then once we try it, we don't want it to stop. This makes since because of so much guilt about sex. I am just starting to get over my guilt and fear around sex enough to experiment. No you won't go to hell if you allow yourself to have an active sex life with no guardrales.

This is true! It takes forever for us to get over the hang-ups that society tells us that we should have about sex. Once we do, it opens an entirely new world.

@fcmale Fun! I love how much you encouraged her to be herself and do what brought joy to her.

Posted : 14/04/2022 3:03 pm
nevertoolate, bestwhencaged, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @bella909

From the article:

"While men are usually the ones who suggest more sexual freedom, it is women who want it to continue, it is claimed.

Dr Nelson said: “Women are now much more in charge and much more demanding.

“Men bring it to the table, women think about it for a long time, then after they do it, women don’t want it to stop. Men are the ones who are quicker to say, ‘I don’t want to do it any more’.

“Women are likely to say ‘I don’t want to stop’.”

Posted : 14/04/2022 3:16 pm
nevertoolate, Emma, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Fcmale
(@fcmale)
Eminent Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

Update: Previously I wrote about how my Queen had a pleasant, unexpected encounter while traveling, based on her reaction and the fact that the gentleman was in the area, I felt that there may be more to come. Well, today when I arrived home from the gym and entered the bedroom, I noticed the clothes she laid out for the day, very sexy black panties, matching bra, something she normally does not wear to work along with two blouses, one clearly was normal work attire, the other she wears when we go out. As I stepped into our double shower to join her, I wrapped my arms around her asking, “feeling sexy today?” “why do you ask” “well based on the bra and panties laid out would seem to me that you are” she turned around to face me tracing her finger over my chest and said, “you remember some weeks back when I went to Charlotte on business, met the gentleman who helped with my luggage?” nodding I did, (I knew she had been texting with him but she really never said much about the text) she continued moving her hand lower, “well I am meeting him at St Elmo’s for a drink after work!” firmly gripping my very hard erection, “you are ok with that right?” “of course, I am, it is exciting to know, and I want you to have a good time!” removing her hand she turned back finishing her shower and said, “good, now hurry and get your shower done as I am going to need some help getting ready this morning…” I cannot wait until she gets home tonight to see how it went. It is really fulfilling for me to see how she has moved from this quiet, conservative lady to one who is not afraid to explore her hidden erotic desires. Stay tuned for more…….

Posted : 31/05/2022 9:38 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement