My Hotwife’s Hot Date Weekend

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Earlier this week, Karin, my amazing Wife told me that She has big plans for the weekend.

She has two dates scheduled this weekend, one on Friday night and another on Saturday night. She had me make a reservation for the entire weekend at the hotel where She would be meeting Her dates. She gave me an extensive list of things to pack including several toys, condoms, lubes, pairs of shoes, changes of clothing, lots of lingerie, vape pens, jewelry and accessories, bath bombs, makeup, hair products and such for the weekend. We leave tomorrow afternoon, I booked the room with an early check-in.

Karin will be caging me before we leave for the hotel. She wants me to stay in the hotel room while She is down in the bar, naked, caged, and awaiting Her return. Upon Her return to the room, She wants me sitting in a chair next to the bed, to watch Her the entire time.

But She has also given me the option to stay caged and return home instead. She says that She is going to be a party girl this weekend and things might get too intense for me to watch. I’m grateful She gave me the option to stay home, but I would rather be there to watch Her having fun!

When we arrive at the hotel tomorrow, I plan to draw Her a nice relaxing bath and pour a glass or two of wine for Her, then help Her get ready before She starts things off.

Advertisement

In addition the two dates She has planned, Karin has told me that on both nights She also intends to go to the hotel bar early, so She can pick up guys for quickies in Her hotel room before Her dates later in the night.

Is it wrong that I’m hoping She can get at least two extra hookups from the bar before Her dates each night?

Posted : 23/02/2023 2:34 pm
ClarkDpp reacted
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

In my excitement I didn’t get my Wife’s permission to post this, and earned myself some punishment time. So I haven’t been able to provide an update for a while.

Karin achieved Her goal of having multiple partners each night. She thoroughly enjoyed the weekend, and I did too. I pampered Her before She went downstairs to the bar each night, gently bathing Her, giving Her a full-body massage and a mani-pedi before helping Her dress for the night’s activities.

Karin had my cock straining against the inside of its metal cage as I sat next to the bed while She had Her fun. Several times, while being ravaged by Her partner of the moment, She would reach over to me, making me hold Her hand during orgasms, which I quickly lost count of. Both of Her scheduled “dates” stayed until the next morning, and She did things with them that She hadn’t done with me in a long time. I remained caged throughout each night until re-connection time the next morning when Her final partner of the night left. During Sunday morning’s re-connection, I did something I never expected I would do.

We spent most of Sunday in bed, snuggling and talking more than anything. Karin was surprised I didn’t have a more difficult time watching Her activities. I have let Her know on several occasions that Her pleasure is my pleasure, and this weekend’s activities were no exception. During our conversations, Karin laid out some loose plans for Her having another weekend like this sometime in the future.

She has my blessing and my full support, not that She needs it. In my eyes, when it comes to exploring Her sexuality and fulfilling Her desires, Karin can do nothing wrong.

Posted : 02/04/2023 5:15 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

What is it that you never expected you would do?  Give her your blessing and full support, or something else?

Posted : 02/04/2023 10:45 am
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Karin has always had my blessing and full support when it comes to Her non-monogamous activities, and She always will.

Sunday morning, I was riding a huge emotional high after watching my beloved Karin get thoroughly pleasured by Her many lovers over two nights, and She was in a similar place as well. About a half hour after Her last lover left the hotel room, Karin gave me a wonderfully passionate, face-to-face pegging before removing my cage and telling me to make love to Her.

Although I was immediately aroused when Karin removed my cage, it took much more time than usual for me to get close to orgasm. I asked and She gave me permission to cum inside of Her. My ejaculation was extremely intense, and seemed to have more volume than ever before. Ten minutes later, She wanted me again. After receiving permission, I came in Her a second time.

Then I asked Karin to queen me, and She agreed without hesitation. I ate Her clean, even though the huge creampie She had inside was a mix of my cum and Her previous lover’s cum.

I have done cum cleanup more times than I can count with Karin, but it has always been my own. I had never thought I would eat another man’s cum out of my Wife, but I did that morning. And I would do it again under the right circumstances, although I’m not 100 percent sure what those circumstances would be.

My hope is that Karin wants to have a weekend like this every three to six months. But it is absolutely not my place to pressure Her into doing this again. She will decide when and/or if She is ready.

Posted : 02/04/2023 2:44 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Awesome.  It sounds like you both had a very powerful weekend.

Posted : 02/04/2023 3:47 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement