Our year long journey

5 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

I figured I would finally open up about our journey together over the last year. It has not been, easy and certainly “normal” not even in the world of kink.

Just over a year ago, after several years of my wife basically losing her sex drive and interests, for well over two years, I showed her Emma’s page. We discussed things around FLR, chastity, orgasm denial, etc. I have a history of bdsm play (fairly extensive) with a prior relationship in my life. She was well aware of this and we had even dabbled in it, early on, but vanilla had ultimately been our path. I had resolved myself that this was her decision and left it at that, basically “giving up “ a part of me, to please her…love, true love, will make you put her in front of yourself.  
After reading and discussing some things, she agreed to trying chastity and orgasm denial. About 60 days in, she announced to me that it wasn’t doing a damn thing for her, it basically felt like work and more pressure to “perform”.  At this point, she finally admitted to me, what she craved was sex with other men: Newness, the chase, the hotness of exploring a new lover. Now, let me preface this…I had  also been involved in swinging some, and I knew, that her past relationships had been checkered with cheating as well.  We originally had an open relationship when we first dated. So this wasn’t as much shock as it may seem on face value, BUT it definitely set me back for a minute. 
The next day, we went to our local brewery, and i presented her my phone, and our new account on a popular swing web site that i was familiar with. She had no idea this world even existed. I had never discussed this with her before and she immediately had questions. Basically, I had just handed my wifey the keys to the door to an open marriage. 
We spent the next few weeks combing through ads and talking about how we were to proceed and what  she desired and going about finding it. Because i was somewhat familiar with the process, i could give her basic guidelines: safety being paramount. 
Our first play date, was one year ago today. It was a very good experience, we met a perfect couple and had a great time. That relationship lasted about two months, eventually parting ways for several reasons. During that initial time. We were like kids in a candy store. They both preferred to play dominant roles, and this was perfect for us. The sex between my wife and I literally changed over night. Her fire was relit, and we had amazing sex before and after and between play dates. 
We started attending swing parties NYE of last year. That was and has been a completely different experience for us. Our local scene is pretty large and intense. There are multiple locations to go, and different types of venues. Including house parties and large hotel parties. In the process of getting into that scene, we reconnected with some old friends, from the bdsm community. People i had not spent time with much in the last 8 years because of our vanilla life but who I had been very close to prior to that. They own a very large, nice dungeon space and approached us about hosting more swing parties there. Long story short, our lives went from vanilla to help hosting large parties and gatherings, almost overnight. Its been Mr Toads wild ride in many respects, lol. 
My beautiful wife has blossomed during this. She loves enjoying her sexual freedom. She loves being able to have sex with others, and she has learned to be a flirt, and play in front of voyeurs. Things she just wouldn’t have done before. Seeing your amazing wife do things you never believed possible is one hell of a mind fuck. 
Do not mistake me, it is not all easy and a bed of roses. Our play has ebbed and flowed, with us experimenting and trying things to see what works for us. Including cuckold play. That topic has been heavily discussed here, recently. I have voiced my opinions about it and I will restate this: it’s NOT for everyone. You had be damn ready for some emotional stuff, if you decide to incorporate that into your relationship. On both sides of the relationship, btw. 
After a year of us in the lifestyle, we have decided that cuckold is what we both desire. We are focused more on that. I have been given a hall pass at parties and had my opportunities to be with beautiful women, wonderful people. That topic and experience would be an entire post in itself…one has no idea how that goes until you experience it and lets just say that, isn’t all its cracked up to be, lol. 

Watching my wife play and be happy and sexually fulfilled…that is what is most important to me, and frankly the biggest turn on as well. Compersion is real, but so is jealousy and angst. It all goes hand in hand. At this point, after a year. We have basically shelved swinging, in its “normal” definition, and she is basically my Cuckoldress. She is my queen. She loves teasing me now, has learned to torment like crazy and frankly, I’m happier than ever. The future for us looks quite different than one year ago and we look forward to experiencing it. 
I can fill in details, if anyone cares to know, lol. But, I have rambled on enough for now….and it feels good to finally open up  about how we got to where we are. 

Posted : 08/12/2022 12:44 pm
Shegets2
(@shegets2)

Wonderful! Would love to hear more details.

Posted : 08/12/2022 1:52 pm
djv reacted
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

that’s an amazing journey.  As a cuck, are you locked i a cage all the time?

Advertisement

Posted : 10/12/2022 6:05 am
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

that’s an amazing journey.  As a cuck, are you locked i a cage all the time?

Posted : 10/12/2022 6:05 am
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

@jafo987 no, chastity for us, is not a 24/7 thing for us. My job wont allow it for one, but i am often locked for her play dates and overnights and whenever she wants basically

Posted : 10/12/2022 8:26 am
Jafo987 reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement