Clear all

Questions for Emma

12 Posts
4 Users
36 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

First of all, thank you for this opportunity to ask you questions.  I have a couple (for now.  I'm sure I'll have more)

First, was there ever a time when Kevin felt bad/mad/sad about the fact that he was fully immersed in Locktober and specifically could not have PIV sex with the woman he loves, while Andrew was seemingly free to do so?    And also;

You mentioned:      

"It has become clear that Kevin is submissive to me and I find myself submissive to Andrew. Andrew and Kevin don’t seem to have a D/s relationship of any kind but that may simply be too new."

Does that mean that your relationship with Kevin has moved in the direction of a D/s kind of lifestyle, or were you merely referring that when sex happens with Kevin, you are the one that decides if, how and when?  Same question regarding your reference to being submissive to Andrew.  

Advertisement

And lastly, given your comment and given that Kevin is the submissive to you and Andrew is the other Dominant in the room, do you expect or hope that they will develop a D/s relationship, and if so, will that include sex?

I hope these questions are not too personal.  You have always been open and willing to answer questions in the past, which is one of the reason that this is such a good blog.  

Again, welcome back.

Posted : 03/11/2020 3:41 pm
Doubleedged
(@doubleedged)

Great question subhubphx.

To attempt a different angle with my own:

What might an average day in your life look like today with reference to an average day before Andrew (if there is such a thing yet).

This could even go further with regard to the situation just prior to Andrew moving in.

I apologise in advance if this is “too invasive” of your privacy, I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on your blog this year that I cannot contain my interest in your personal life right now, especially in lieu of these lockdowns (we are about to go back into nationwide lockdown ~again~ here in the UK) and whatever may follow your election.

As always, thank you for taking your time to blog these topics in the first place, as they say

Sharing is caring ^_^

P.S.

Is there a chance Andrew is now aware of this blog’s existence?

Posted : 04/11/2020 4:15 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @subhubphx

First of all, thank you for this opportunity to ask you questions.  I have a couple (for now.  I'm sure I'll have more)

You're welcome!!

First, was there ever a time when Kevin felt bad/mad/sad about the fact that he was fully immersed in Locktober and specifically could not have PIV sex with the woman he loves, while Andrew was seemingly free to do so?    And also;

I think the word is frustrated, Kevin was quite frustrated. Remember also that Kevin and I certainly did have PIV sex during that time 'Lockup" to us doesn't mean that he stays locked all the time. It is the absence of orgasm (his).

You mentioned:      

"It has become clear that Kevin is submissive to me and I find myself submissive to Andrew. Andrew and Kevin don’t seem to have a D/s relationship of any kind but that may simply be too new."

Does that mean that your relationship with Kevin has moved in the direction of a D/s kind of lifestyle, or were you merely referring that when sex happens with Kevin, you are the one that decides if, how and when?  Same question regarding your reference to being submissive to Andrew.  

Nothing formal of any kind, it has just become apparent that I find myself having submissive tendencies to Andrew similar to the way that Kevin is submissive to me. It does feel too early to tell but it is both inside and outside the bedroom and seems to be a developing relationship dynamic.

And lastly, given your comment and given that Kevin is the submissive to you and Andrew is the other Dominant in the room, do you expect or hope that they will develop a D/s relationship, and if so, will that include sex?

I'm not sure really but I can see anything happening. It is quite fun to watch everything develop.

I hope these questions are not too personal.  You have always been open and willing to answer questions in the past, which is one of the reason that this is such a good blog.  

Again, welcome back.

Of course. Not too personal at all!

Posted : 04/11/2020 3:21 pm
DoubleEdged, subhubphx, DoubleEdged and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @doubleedged

Great question subhubphx.

To attempt a different angle with my own:

What might an average day in your life look like today with reference to an average day before Andrew (if there is such a thing yet).

Kevin is an early riser and usually makes himself some coffee and goes for his morning run. Sometimes I join him but I can't really keep up. When he gets back, he takes a quick shower and depending on time either makes some breakfast (pancakes/eggs) or makes himself cereal. From there, we each go about our day, sometimes coordinating lunch but with few exceptions we enjoy dinner together. Andrew and Kevin have actually begun cooking together and I really enjoy that. In the evening after I wash up dishes, we usually curl up on the couch together and watch tv or play games until we retire to bed.

This could even go further with regard to the situation just prior to Andrew moving in.

It really hasn't changed much aside from a third being part of the daily schedule. Andrew said that he didn't want us to change much and wanted to try to fit into our schedule. That has worked out quite well. We DO still play ping pong a few times a week which is a great release for us. 

I apologise in advance if this is “too invasive” of your privacy, I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up on your blog this year that I cannot contain my interest in your personal life right now, especially in lieu of these lockdowns (we are about to go back into nationwide lockdown ~again~ here in the UK) and whatever may follow your election.

Don't even get my started on the election and the dumpster fire that 2020 has turned into. I am glad that you enjoy the view into my life. It isn't invasive of my privacy at all. I don't dislike writing about my life at all, I just don't find it overly compelling to talk about. I REALLY enjoy thought provoking articles and compelling conversation about sexuality, gender, gender roles, relationships and the body's hormonal changes. Those really get my mind racing.

As always, thank you for taking your time to blog these topics in the first place, as they say

Sharing is caring ^_^

You're welcome!

P.S.

Is there a chance Andrew is now aware of this blog’s existence?

Andrew IS aware of the blog's existence! We talk about it and he has been reading a few of the older blogs. It has come up in conversation a few times. We got into some very deep conversations about chastity during locktober and rather than explain all of the pros and cons & Kevin's hormonal changes, I just pointed him to the article. 

Posted : 04/11/2020 3:33 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I'm not sure really but I can see anything happening.

Did you mean to say you CAN"T see anything happening, or you can see ANYTHING happening?

Posted : 04/11/2020 4:00 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@subhubphx

I CAN see anything happening. I'm not forcing anything but impatiently biting my lip as my life unfolds in front of my eyes. <3

Posted : 04/11/2020 6:12 pm
subhubphx, DoubleEdged, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Doubleedged
(@doubleedged)

Excellent feedback!

I will certainly ponder some lines of inquiry for you as I feel there are myriad of angles to explore in this.

Thank you as always and I hope everyone stays safe and sound.

Posted : 05/11/2020 10:03 am
Timothysawthers
(@timothysawthers)

Hello Emma,

I'll start off by saying thanks for responding to our questions, it definitely gives us a lot of insight into how these relationship dynamics could possibly work.

Did you ever work out a solution to your Kevin feeling uneasy about the fact that Andrew is allowed to orgasm inside of you while he is not? Is he feeling better about that, accepted it?

During locktober, did you have more sex with Andrew than Kevin since he was chaste for the month?

Also, lastly, did Kevin feel extra submissive after being watched during the pegging session and did he have to stay locked immediately after while you and Andrew played? 

Thanks in advance.

Posted : 05/11/2020 10:24 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

I CAN see anything happening. I'm not forcing anything but impatiently biting my lip as my life unfolds in front of my eyes. <3

I understand.  Thanks for clarifying.  Oh the possibilities.

Posted : 05/11/2020 10:33 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Emma, have the three of you considered and discussed what would/should/could happen if the future job situation that Andrew will be leaving for changes?  Things change rapidly in the world nowadays and I guess that makes anything possible. 

I'm sure there is individual comfort in knowing that there is a finish line in your living arrangement, while at the same time I'm sure there is some sadness as that day approaches.  But what will happen if that changed?

Posted : 05/11/2020 2:30 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Nothing formal of any kind, it has just become apparent that I find myself having submissive tendencies to Andrew similar to the way that Kevin is submissive to me.  It does feel too early to tell but it is both inside and outside the bedroom and seems to be a developing relationship dynamic.

Not surprisingly, I'm interested to hear more about how this plays out.  A Dominant/submissive dynamic can be extremely rewarding for all involved, especially with regard to the basic EYM theme(s) of chastity and orgasm control.  

Posted : 05/11/2020 2:40 pm
Emma, DoubleEdged, Emma and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @subhubphx

Emma, have the three of you considered and discussed what would/should/could happen if the future job situation that Andrew will be leaving for changes?  Things change rapidly in the world nowadays and I guess that makes anything possible. 

I'm sure there is individual comfort in knowing that there is a finish line in your living arrangement, while at the same time I'm sure there is some sadness as that day approaches.  But what will happen if that changed?

We have talked about this and we are sad for this eventuality but Andrew has very traditional life goals - wife, dog, 2.5 kids, white picket fence and a home in the suburbs. That doesn't align with our nontraditional situation. Andrew is close with his family and hasn't told them about our situation because he knows they wouldn't approve. We all acknowledged that this is a short term experiment which made it easier to jump in headfirst like we did. 

Posted : 10/11/2020 10:28 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement