Clear all

Tried it and NOPE.

2 Posts
2 Users
12 Likes
Sidney94
(@sidney94)
Topic starter

I was very excited at the idea when my husband brought it up to me about trying a threesome with him and another man. We decided to ask his best friend when he stayed late from a bbq and we went to the bedroom and got started but as soon as we got naked I felt weird and didn't like it. I ended up sucking them both off but the whole experience made me feel used. Like I was just an object that they were enjoying. Have you felt like that before?

Posted : 16/04/2021 3:12 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I am sad that you didn't have a good experience. I feel like a threesome like this can go one of two ways.

1) you are an object that your husband is sharing with a friend, much like letting him drive his new sports car.

2) you are a person that feels extremely powerful by having two men at the mercy of your feminine touch.

Obviously #2 will be much more rewarding and it all comes down to how this is setup and the attitude of your partner. If he sees you as a piece of property, he will never value your opinions and see you as an equal. That dynamic needs to change or you should consider the relationship as a whole. Are you valued? I've felt like this before and it didn't make me feel good. At all.

Advertisement

Even if you are a willing participant if the threesome is about using you as an object or showing his buddy that he can make you do something like this, you wont get satisfaction from the experience. The experience is about him and supporting his male ego. 

If you or he are interested in trying this again, ensure that it is YOU that initiates with the third. Make it clear that you are choosing to include his friend and you are not being passed around like a piece of meat. The difference may seem subtle but it sets the stage for the entire experience.

Posted : 22/04/2021 6:58 am
mickg93, TinCup, nevertoolate and 9 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement